COSTA RICA ESCAPE WITH TORTUGUERO
From 26/01/2022 to 09/12/2022
Breakfasts Included: 9.
Lunches Included: 3.
Dinners Included: 3.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA Welcome to San Jose! Meet your Globus representative upon arrival.
Day 2 - SAN JOSE-TORTUGUERO NATIONAL PARK SAN JOSE Scenic drive past banana plantations en route to the Caribbean shore to board your cruise to the Tortuguero Canals. TORTUGUERO NATIONAL PARK Guided cruise on the canals with a Local Guide and boatman includes watching for freshwater turtles, caimans, herons, toucans, egrets, and monkeys. Welcome drink and free time at your lodge before a slideshow presentation about the park. (B,L,D)
Day 3 - TORTUGUERO NATIONAL PARK TORTUGUERO NATIONAL PARK Naturalist-led canal cruise in search of flora and fauna; Naturalist-led nature walk through the rainforest; visit the Sea Turtle Conservancy Museum. (B,L,D)
Day 4 - TORTUGUERO NATIONAL PARK-GUAPILES-SAN JOSE TORTUGUERO NATIONAL PARK Naturalist-led cruise to Guapiles. GUAPILES Scenic drive to San Jose. SAN JOSE Join up with of tour K3. (B,L,D)
Day 5 - SAN JOSE-ARENAL SAN JOSE Scenic drive to Arenal. ARENAL Free time this afternoon at your resort's pool, hot-spring-fed Jacuzzi, or on a nearby nature trail. (B)
Day 6 - ARENAL ARENAL Guided walk with a Naturalist on the Arenal Hanging Bridges suspended in the treetop canopy in search of flora and fauna. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Arenal with an optional to Tabacon Hot Springs. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGo mobile app.
Day 7 - ARENAL-MONTEVERDE ARENAL Scenic drive to Monteverde. MONTEVERDE Free time this afternoon. (B)
Day 8 - MONTEVERDE MONTEVERDE Guided walking tour with a Naturalist in Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve, home to over 600 species of butterflies, 400 species of birds, with 100 reptile and 120 mammal species. Free time this afternoon. (B)
Day 9 - MONTEVERDE-SARCHI-SAN JOSE SARCHI Visit the local village known for its artists and their famous hand-painted oxcarts. SAN JOSE Orientation tour. (B)
Day 10 - SAN JOSE Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans