BRAZIL & ARGENTINA ESCAPE
From 24/06/2022 to 17/12/2022
Breakfasts Included: 8.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 3.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL Welcome to Rio de Janeiro! Meet your Tour Director upon arrival. Welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)
Day 2 - RIO DE JANEIRO RIO DE JANEIRO Guided sightseeing includes a scenic cog railway ride to see Christ the Redeemer statue atop Corcovado Mountain. Visit the Cathedral and see the Sambodromo, Carnival Parade location. Brazilian Churrascaria (traditional Portuguese BBQ) dinner at a local restaurant this evening. (B,D)
Day 3 - RIO DE JANEIRO RIO DE JANEIRO Free day. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Rio de Janeiro with an optional excursion to Petropolis, (former summer palace of Emperor Dom Pedro II). This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 4 - RIO DE JANEIRO-IGUASSU FALLS RIO DE JANEIRO Fly to Iguassu Falls. IGUASSU FALLS Guided sightseeing with a Local Guide in Iguassu National Park on the Brazilian side of the falls. (B)
Day 5 - IGUASSU FALLS IGUASSU FALLS Travel to the Argentine side of Iguassu Falls. Visit the rainforest via Ecological Jungle Train for a guided walking tour of the falls by a Local Guide. (B)
Day 6 - IGUASSU FALLS -BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA IGUASSU FALLS Fly to Buenos Aires. (B) BUENOS AIRES Orientation tour. (B)
Day 7 - BUENOS AIRES BUENOS AIRES Guided sightseeing with a Local Guide includes a walking tour of La Boca and San Telmo districts. See La Casa Rosada, the President's House; the Metropolitan Cathedral, and the Teatro Colon Opera House. Visit the burial site of Eva Peron at Recoleta Cemetery. Free time this afternoon before an Argentine steak dinner and Tango show. (B,D)
Day 8 - BUENOS AIRES BUENOS AIRES Free day. (B)
Day 9 - BUENOS AIRES Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 July 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans