From 03/11/2019 to 21/12/2019
Breakfasts Included: 6.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 5.
1 ARRIVE IN CASABLANCA, MOROCCO.
Welcome to Casablanca! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)
Follow North Africa's infamous Barbary Coast to Rabat, once a lair of the corsairs and now the country's capital. Enjoy an orientation drive to see the massive medieval battlements, the Royal Palace, and more. Continue to Meknes. Originally founded as a military settlement, it was transformed into an impressive city in Spanish-Moorish style during the reign of Sultan Moulay Ismail. During your guided sightseeing, admire the monumental gates of the city walls, the mosques, and the palace. Visit the ROYAL STABLES, constructed to house 12,000 of the royal horses. Next is Fez. Blessed with an ample supply of water and strategically situated, Fez became the capital of Morocco when the country shook off foreign rule under Berber King Idris in the 8th century. To this day, Fez has remained Morocco's spiritual and artistic centre. (B,D)
Admire the magnificent entrance to the Royal Palace, drive through the Mellah, the old Jewish quarter, and travel on to Bab Bou Jeloud, the traditional entrance to Old Fez. Your Local Guide also leads you through labyrinthine MEDINA and MEDERSA BOU INANIA. Tonight, an optional folklore dinner completes a fascinating day. (B)
A scenic drive through this fascinating country will take you to Marrakesh, beautifully located in an oasis, and also known as the "Red City" for its red walls and red sandstone buildings. (B,D)
Follow your Local Guide and visit BAHIA PALACE, the 16th-century SAADIAN TOMBS (if closed, visit the BADIA PALACE instead), and to DJEMAA EL-FNA, the vibrant town centre dominated by the 222-foot (68 metre) high Koutoubia Minaret. In the evening, an exciting optional excursion is available. (B)
Return to Casablanca and join your Local Guide, on a panoramic drive, featuring a visit to the HASSAN II MOSQUE, a splendid monument designed to mark the end of the century. This evening, a farewell dinner at one of Casablanca's lively restaurants celebrates your Moroccan Escape. (B,D).
Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..