From 22/03/2022 to 10/11/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Dec Tue 07 2021 to Dec Thu 16 2021Sold OutFrom$6,109*
Dec Fri 10 2021 to Dec Sun 19 2021AvailableFrom$6,249*
Dec Sat 11 2021 to Dec Mon 20 2021AvailableFrom$6,249*
Dec Sun 12 2021 to Dec Tue 21 2021AvailableFrom$6,249*
Dec Mon 13 2021 to Dec Wed 22 2021AvailableFrom$6,359*
Dec Fri 17 2021 to Dec Sun 26 2021AvailableFrom$6,109*
Dec Wed 22 2021 to Dec Fri 31 2021AvailableFrom$6,359*
Dec Sat 25 2021 to Dec Fri 03 2021AvailableFrom$6,249*
Dec Sun 26 2021 to Dec Sun 05 2021AvailableFrom$6,359*
Dec Mon 27 2021 to Dec Mon 06 2021AvailableFrom$6,249*
Dec Wed 29 2021 to Dec Tue 07 2021AvailableFrom$6,359*
Breakfasts Included: 9.
Lunches Included: 4.
Dinners Included: 3.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN TOKYO, JAPAN TOKYO Welcome to Tokyo! Hotel check-in available mid-afternoon.
Day 2 - TOKYO TOKYO Guided visit to the Meiji Shrine. Orientation drive past the Imperial Palace. Visit a local artist's studio and participate in a calligraphy class, kimono fitting and [LF] traditional tea ceremony. Guided visit to Asakusa Kannon Temple and Nakamise Shopping Arcade. Free time this afternoon. (B,D)
Day 3 - TOKYO. EXCURSION TO MOUNT FUJI MOUNT FUJI AREA Cable-car ride with views of Mount Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi. Guided visit to Churieto Pagoda. TOKYO Free time late this afternoon and evening. (B,L) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Tokyo with suggestions from your Tour Director. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 4 - TOKYO-MATSUMOTO-TAKAYAMA MATSUMOTO Guided visits to Matsumoto Castle and Matsumoto City Museum. Scenic drive through the Japanese Alps en route to Takayama. TAKAYAMA Traditional Japanese-style dinner this evening. (B,L,D)
Day 5 - TAKAYAMA TAKAYAMA Guided sightseeing includes visits to the morning market and Takayama Jinya historic site. Free time to browse in San-Machi Suji historic district before a sake tasting at a local brewery. Free time this evening. (B)
Day 6 - TAKAYAMA-SHIRAKAWA-KANAZAWA TAKAYAMA Scenic drive through Shokawa Valley en route to Shirakawa. SHIRAKAWA Visit the Gassho-Zukuri thatched-roof houses (UNESCO World Heritage Site). KANAZAWA Guided visit of Kenroku-en garden, followed by a gold-leaf design class to make your own keepsake bento box. (B)
Day 7 - KANAZAWA-KYOTO KANAZAWA Thunderbird Express train trip to Kyoto. KYOTO Guided sightseeing includes visits to Sanjusagendo Temple, Fushimi Inari Shrine, Kiyomizu Temple, and a guided walk through Kyoto. Choose to stay in a traditional Japanese ryokan (additional expense). (B,L)
Day 8 - KYOTO KYOTO Guided visit to the Temple of the Gold Pavilion. Learn the ancient kimono fabric-dyeing techniques and create your own souvenir at Yuzen Handmade Corner.[LF] Prepare miso soup, teriyaki chicken, sushi and more with a local chef during your Japanese cooking class. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B,L)
Day 9 - KYOTO. EXCURSION TO NARA KYOTO Excursion to Nara includes guided sightseeing at Todaiji Temple and Kasuga Shrine (UNESCO World Heritage Sites). Free time this afternoon before a farewell dinner. (B,D)
Day 10 - KYOTO Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. Schedule departing flights from Kansai International Airport in Osaka after 11 am. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans