ST. PETERSBURG & MOSCOW
From 04/07/2021 to 03/10/2021
Breakfasts Included: 7.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 2.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA Welcome to St. Petersburg! Free time to explore the city. Your Local Host is available for questions and directions this afternoon and tomorrow morning.
Day 2 - ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA ST. PETERSBURG Free time this morning. At 2 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions. Guided walking tour includes a visit to St. Isaac's Cathedral. Welcome dinner at the hotel with local specialties such as caviar, blini (Russian pancake), pickled cucumber, and vodka. (B,D)
Day 3 - ST. PETERSBURG ST. PETERSBURG Guided sightseeing includes the Hermitage Museum. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 4 - ST. PETERSBURG Morning drive to visit Catherine's Palace in Pushkin. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 5 - ST. PETERSBURG-MOSCOW ST. PETERSBURG Sapsan train ride to Moscow. MOSCOW Free time this afternoon and evening. (B) 404 mi / 650 km ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Moscow with an excursion to the Moscow Underground. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 6 - MOSCOW MOSCOW Guided sightseeing includes the Red Square, the Kremlin, and the Armory Museum. Free afternoon and evening.(B)
Day 7 - MOSCOW MOSCOW Visit the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour and the Novodevichy (New Maiden) Convent and Cemetery. Farewell dinner this evening with Russian champagne and local specialties. (B,D)
Day 8 - MOSCOW Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans