SOUTH AMERICAN GETAWAY WITH BRAZIL AMAZON AND SANTIAGO
From 11/02/2022 to 12/11/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Dec Sat 04 2021 to Dec Sun 19 2021AvailableFrom$6,892*
Dec Tue 07 2021 to Dec Wed 22 2021AvailableFrom$6,892*
Dec Sat 11 2021 to Dec Sun 26 2021AvailableFrom$6,892*
Dec Tue 14 2021 to Dec Wed 29 2021AvailableFrom$6,892*
Dec Wed 15 2021 to Dec Thu 30 2021AvailableFrom$6,892*
Dec Fri 17 2021 to Dec Thu 02 2021AvailableFrom$6,892*
Dec Sat 18 2021 to Dec Thu 02 2021AvailableFrom$6,892*
Dec Tue 28 2021 to Dec Sun 12 2021AvailableFrom$6,892*
Dec Thu 30 2021 to Dec Wed 15 2021AvailableFrom$6,892*
Breakfasts Included: 15.
Lunches Included: 3.
Dinners Included: 7.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN MANAUS, BRAZIL Welcome to Manaus! Meet your Monograms representative at your hotel. (D)
Day 2 - MANAUS-AMAZON JUNGLE MANAUS "Meeting of the Waters" cruise. AMAZON JUNGLE Naturalist guided visit to a Jungle Island. (B,L,D)
Day 3 - AMAZON JUNGLE AMAZON JUNGLE Nature walk led by a Naturalist. Visit to an Amazon village and a Monkey Jungle Reserve to learn about rehabilitating indigenous primates. Nighttime Naturalist led excursion to search for nocturnal life. (B,L,D)
Day 4 - AMAZON JUNGLE-MANAUS-RIO DE JANEIRO MANAUS Depart your Amazon jungle lodge for guided sightseeing of Manaus including the Opera House and a local market. RIO DE JANEIRO Fly to Rio de Janeiro. (B)
Day 5 - RIO DE JANEIRO RIO DE JANEIRO Free time this morning. At 3:30 pm, meet your Tour Director for a drive along Ipanema and Copacabana beaches. Cable- car ascent to the summit of Sugar Loaf Mountain for spectacular views and a sunset cocktail party to [LOCAL FAVOURITE] sample caipirinhas (the famous Brazilian rum drink). (B)
Day 6 - RIO DE JANEIRO RIO DE JANEIRO Guided sightseeing includes a scenic cog railway ride to see Christ the Redeemer statue atop Corcovado Mountain. Visit the Cathedral and see the Sambodromo, Carnival Parade location. Brazilian Churrascaria (traditional Portuguese BBQ) dinner at a local restaurant this evening. (B,D)
Day 7 - RIO DE JANEIRO RIO DE JANEIRO Free day. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Rio de Janeiro with an optional excursion to Petropolis, (former summer palace of Emperor Dom Pedro II). This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyACCOUNT. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 8 - RIO DE JANEIRO-IGUASSU FALLS RIO DE JANEIRO Fly to Iguassu Falls. IGUASSU FALLS Guided sightseeing with a Local Guide in Iguassu National Park on the Brazilian side of the falls. (B,D)
Day 9 - IGUASSU FALLS IGUASSU FALLS Travel to the Argentine side of Iguassu Falls. Visit the rainforest via Ecological Jungle Train for a guided walking tour of the falls by a Local Guide. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 10 - IGUASSU FALLS-BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA. IGUASSU FALLS Fly to Buenos Aires. BUENOS AIRES Orientation tour. (B)
Day 11 - BUENOS AIRES BUENOS AIRES Guided sightseeing with a Local Guide includes a walking tour of La Boca and San Telmo districts. See La Casa Rosada (the President's Pink House); the Metropolitan Cathedral, and the Teatro Colon Opera House. Visit the burial site of Eva Peron at Recoleta Cemetery. Argentinean [LOCAL FAVOURITE] empanada cooking class. Private [LOCAL FAVOURITE] Tango lesson followed by Argentine steak dinner and Tango show. (B,D)
Day 12 - BUENOS AIRES BUENOS AIRES Scenic drive to the pampas to visit an [LOCAL FAVOURITE] Argentine estancia (ranch). Welcome reception includes empanadas, local beverages, and wine. Authentic Argentine lunch with live music, followed by a horseback ride or carriage ride and a gaucho (cowboy) horsemanship performance. (B,L)
Day 13 - BUENOS AIRES-SANTIAGO BUENOS AIRES Fly to Santiago. SANTIAGO Meet your Monograms representative. Free time this afternoon.(B,D)
Day 14 - SANTIAGO SANTIAGO Guided sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the Government Palace, Plaza de Armas, San Cristobal Hill, and the Cathedral. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 15 - SANTIAGO SANTIAGO Free day. (B)
Day 16 - SANTIAGO Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans