Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
Gorgeously located on iconic Waikiki Beach Immerse in traditional Hawaiian culture at a beachfront retreat where Hawaiian royalty came to heal and rejuvenate, sharing the Arts & Culture of Hawaii, Guests are invited to take part in a variety of daily cultural activities such as ukulele, fresh flower lei making or hula at the Hale O' No'eau Cultural Center. Couples can experience a traditional Hawaiian Vow Renewal Ceremony - with accompanying chants and hula - right on Waikiki Beach. Advantaging the Resort's expansive pool deck area, guests delight in an extraordinary pool experience with 3 whirl pool spas, and may reserve one of 6 private poolside Hale (Cabana). Into the evening as the perfect setting for poolside live Hawaiian music under the stars complimented with Kani Ka Pila Grille's menu offerings and bottle service. Spectacular Oceanfront dining at the open- air Reef Bar & Market Grill.
Grand Circle Island with Dole Plantation.
Get to know Hawaii from the inside out with an all-day tour that circles the entire island, covering 120 miles of Oahu's best sightseeing spots. For a close-up view of a seawater eruption, you'll visit Hawaii's own Old Faithful known as the "Blow Hole", where you'll witness oceanside water play at full-force. Besides Sandy Beach - a favorite for body surfers, you'll venture to the most celebrated surfing zones in the world along the North Shore - Waimea Bay, Sunset Beach and the spectacular Banzai Pipeline. You'll stop at Kualoa Ranch for a scenic tour ride into the Koolau Mountains overlooking Chinaman's Hat and Kaneohe Bay. At Dole Plantation you will learn about the history of Hawaii's pineapple industry. In colorful contrast to the brilland blue of the crystalline waters, you'll also find emerald oceans of shimmering pineapple and sugar cane fields waving gently in the breeze. Take a glimpse into the Hawaii of long ago as you pass remnants of old homesteads on your return to Waikiki.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..