Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island
Experience a new realm of luxury nestled into the Mamanuca Islands! Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island, Fiji is the only 5-star internationally branded resort in the area. Following a FJ$25-million renovation, it has reopened to offer unparalleled luxury and the ultimate Fiji escape. It's newly designed guestrooms and incredible central facilities will blow you away. Guests are free to indulge, unwind and simply adore their surroundings Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island, Fiji acts as the perfect oasis away from the stress of the outside world!
There are 101 spacious guestrooms and suites at this incredible island resort. Each are beautifully sun-drenched and boast a host of Sheraton amenities. Relax in plush signature beds, take in views of the Pacific Ocean from your private balcony and enjoy being surrounded by lush tropical greenery as you watch the breathtaking sunset. With an indulgent day spa, pool, fitness centre, tennis court, mini golf, restaurants, bars and separate family-friendly and adults-only zones, Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island, Fiji offers the perfect tranquil escape, no matter who you're travelling with!
Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island, Fiji is surrounded by lush vegetation, though surprisingly close to a host of unique activities and excursions. Enjoy stunning reefs not far from shore or island-hop to nearby islands and villages. Sheraton Resort & Spa Tokoriki Island proudly showcases traditional Fijian culture. Take part in kava tasting ceremonies and experience dance and music performances at the Cultural Centre. You will feel like you're a million miles away, but with all your needs and expectations exceeded! This stunning resort exudes luxury and is the best way to get acquainted with the beautiful and unspoilt Mamanuca Islands so, what are you waiting for?
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- *Airfare includes 7kg carry on luggage only.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..