the Powder Rush(Twin Room,Start Vancouver, End Calgary)
From 07/12/2019 to 15/03/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Dec Sat 07 2019 to Dec Sun 15 2019AvailableFrom$2,399*
Dec Sat 14 2019 to Dec Sun 22 2019Sold OutFrom$2,399*
Jan Sat 04 2020 to Jan Sun 12 2020AvailableFrom$2,399*
Jan Sat 18 2020 to Jan Sun 26 2020AvailableFrom$2,399*
Feb Sat 01 2020 to Feb Sun 09 2020AvailableFrom$2,399*
Feb Sat 15 2020 to Feb Sun 23 2020AvailableFrom$2,399*
Feb Sat 29 2020 to Mar Sun 08 2020AvailableFrom$2,399*
Mar Sat 07 2020 to Mar Sun 15 2020AvailableFrom$2,399*
Hotels and chalets are the name of the game.
Think warm, comfy beds and lively communal areas for you and your new travel buddies to socialise.
We'll get 11 of your meals and you get the rest.
You can refuel over breakfast and grab some hearty dinners from us but you'll also get an opportunity to sample some of the best gourmet fare on the hill.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive Vancouver Hello snow angels and welcome to Canada for 8 days you won't be forgetting anytime soon. Check in to our digs and start rubbing shoulders with the crew you'll cover this country with. Spend the afternoon exploring Chinatown and the famous totem poles of the First Nations in Stanley Park, or do a bit of shopping along Robson Street. Vancouver is yours to lap up as you please. Get to know the squad over dinner tonight, then if you're in town at the right time, we might head to the hockey rink to watch the Vancouver Canucks do their thing on the ice.
Day 2 - Vancouver to Whistler Out of Vancouver, we journey north in search of the mecca of snowsports that is Whistler, via the stunning Sea to Sky Highway. En route, grab your included ticket and we'll stop to cross the mighty Capilano Suspension Bridge, which stretches 70 metres above a roaring river, and walk amongst the treetops of a magical old-growth forest breathing in your first taste of fresh Canadian mountain air. Ahhh.As gondolas float between snow-capped mountain peaks, this cosy village buzzes with life and powdery flakes coat everything in sight. Spend the afternoon getting acquainted with what is essentially North America's largest ski resort, perhaps via snowmobile or zip line, before tucking in to a scrumptious (if we do say so ourselves) dinner with the crew.
Day 3 - Whistler It's slopes o'clock! Whether you're a beginner bound for the bunny hill or a black run bandit who owns the terrain park, Whistler's diverse grounds have you covered. Rent a board or a set of skis (or if you've brought your own then that's cool with us), then let us hook you up with a deal on a lesson and get ready to shred. If you've got the energy for apr?s, there could even be a pub crawl on the cards tonight.
Day 4 - Whistler If you're not keen to drag your aching body back up the mountain today, there's plenty to do downtown. Take a stroll through the snow, pamper yourself at a day spa or just maintain a steady flow of hot chocolates and watch the world go by. For those back up the mountain, the same deal as yesterday applies, pow pow! Tonight, re-group with the crew to discuss just how awesome this mountain playground is over dinner. Tomorrow, a new spot beckons...let's do this.
Day 5 - Whistler to Banff After an included breakfast, it's time to farewell Whistler's perfect powder and jump on a plane to Calgary so we can head to the other-worldly beauty of Banff National Park.You may have seen photos of Banff on your computer's desktop background, but nothing can prepare you for how ridiculously good-looking it is in real life. It's been a long day of travel, so dinner's on us - eat up and get some rest so you can jump out of bed early tomorrow and explore.
Day 6 - Banff Banff is nestled in the Rocky Mountains, so if you feel like getting nose-deep in powder again, you have three resorts to choose from - Mt Norquay, Lake Louise and Sunshine all offer a solid mix of relaxed and adventurous terrain.The town's epic range of bars means there are countess places to choose from should you be keen to burn the candle at both ends.
Day 7 - Banff Soak up Banff's beauty from another angle today - perhaps take a helicopter ride over the snow-laden mountains, or go for a hike on the Johnston Canyon Icewalk which can only be described as spectacular. With thundering waterfalls, imposing cliffs and ice tenticles everywhere, it's a perilous nature lovers paradise. Of course for some the mountain is always going to call, so try out a new resort or head back to one of your favourites. Come the evening, we could re-group and soak our bones in the hot springs, swaping stories of our day.
Day 8 - Banff Those sick of riding downhill will be pleased to note they can give cross-country skiing a whirl at Sunshine, or if you want to make someone else do all the work, consider a spot of dog-sledding. Get arty in the afternoon at one of the town's many galleries. Over a drink tonight we will contemplate some seriously epic days of wintery wonder.
Day 9 - Banff to Calgary What better way to bid Banff farewell than a group gondola ride up to Sulphur Mountain. This could possibly be one of the best views you'll ever see, and the highest views in the Rockies at 2281m overlooking the Boy Valley. Afterwards, we'll hit the road again and head to Calgary where the tour will come to an end - sob. Banff to Calgary Reach new heights on a gondola ride in Banff
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..