Southwest National Parks(Twin Room,Start Las Vegas, End Las Vegas)
From 18/05/2020 to 17/09/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Mon 18 2020 to May Thu 21 2020AvailableFrom$1,119*
Jun Mon 01 2020 to Jun Thu 04 2020AvailableFrom$1,119*
Jun Mon 15 2020 to Jun Thu 18 2020AvailableFrom$1,119*
Jun Mon 29 2020 to Jul Thu 02 2020AvailableFrom$1,119*
Jul Mon 13 2020 to Jul Thu 16 2020AvailableFrom$1,119*
Jul Mon 20 2020 to Jul Thu 23 2020AvailableFrom$1,119*
Aug Mon 10 2020 to Aug Thu 13 2020AvailableFrom$1,119*
Aug Mon 24 2020 to Aug Thu 27 2020AvailableFrom$1,119*
Sep Mon 14 2020 to Sep Thu 17 2020AvailableFrom$1,119*
You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts and delicious dinners from us.
Campside BBQs are a neccessity.
Professional, insightful and fun, our Trip Managers, Drivers and Local Guides in the USA & Canada are highly trained and ready to show you this incredible part of the world.
Armed with their little black books of must sees, dos and eats, they'll introduce you to the best experiences this land has to offer and show you the time of your life.
Day 1 - Las Vegas Welcome to Vegas baby! A suitably spectacular starting place for what will no doubt be an awe-inspiring 4 days, this afternoon you'll meet up with your new Contiki team and get to know your new travel mates over a group dinner. Tomorrow, the National Parks await.
Day 2 - Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon via Zion National Park Make sure you find yourself some breakfast, because today we start our adventure and head out from the bright lights of Vegas.Journeying into the Zion Canyon, our jaws will drop at the towering white, pink and red sandstone cliffs. You'll have time to take some snaps of the sweeping panoramas, saunter around the Eeral Pools, admire the Temple of Sinawava and more.Heading to Bryce Canyon, we'll admire this unique organic amphitheatre with its red, orange and white spires, before enjoying a BBQ around the campfire under starlit skies and settling in for the night.
Day 3 - Bryce Canyon to Lake Powell via Monument Valley & Antelope Canyon We'll set out early this morning for a full day of exploring and adventures, winding our way through more USA Southwest's spectacular scenery.Hopping in our 4x4 jeep, we'll drive through Monument Valley, one of the most iconic locations on the planet.Here you have the option to check out Antelope Canyon with a local Navajo guide - and trust us, this is one you won't want to miss.Back at Lake Powell, we'll enjoy dinner round the campfire before camping under the sparkling canvas of stars. And trust us, getting up for sunrise in this place is worth it.
Day 4 - Lake Powell to Las Vegas via Grand Canyon Welcome to the headline event. Saving the best 'til last, today we'll visit a traditional Navajo trading post as we warm up for one of the seven natural wonders of the world.Gazing out at this iconic landscape, you'll have the option to take a scenic helicopter ride, or simply walk along the rim, hiking into one of the deepest canyons on earth. Jaws fully on the floor, we're finally ready to say goodbye to the incredible beauty we've witnessed here over the past 3 days.Our trip ends on arrival as we reach the glittering lights of Las Vegas this evening. It's been short but sweet, and you'll keep the photos and memories of this time forever. Las Vegas Group dinner in Las Vegas Lake Powell to Las Vegas via Grand Canyon Visit a traditional Navajo trading post
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..