LA to the Bay plus Ski Tahoe (Winter - From Dec 2020 to Mar 2021)(Twin Room,Start Los Angeles, End San Francisco)
From 19/01/2021 to 20/03/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jan Tue 19 2021 to Jan Sat 30 2021AvailableFrom$2,739*
Jan Tue 26 2021 to Feb Sat 06 2021AvailableFrom$2,739*
Feb Tue 09 2021 to Feb Sat 20 2021AvailableFrom$2,739*
Feb Tue 16 2021 to Feb Sat 27 2021AvailableFrom$2,739*
Mar Tue 02 2021 to Mar Sat 13 2021AvailableFrom$2,739*
Mar Tue 09 2021 to Mar Sat 20 2021AvailableFrom$2,739*
Hotels and lodges are the name of the game.
Think warm, comfy beds and lively communal areas for you and your new travel buddies to socialise.
We'll get 12 of your meals and you get the rest.
You can refuel over breakfast and grab some authentic American dinners from us but you'll also get an opportunity to sample some of this country's best gourmet fare.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive Los Angeles Hello America! Welcome to the City of Angels. Here you'll meet the crew and kick off your trip in true A-list Hollywood style with visits to places you'll recognise from the silver screen. It's a jam-packed day with so much to see and do - from Melrose to Muscle Beach you'll be wowed at every stop and your phone will no doubt be full of Instagram worthy pics. Tonight exchange highlights of the day over a delicious American-Asian fusion feast in Little Tokyo.
Day 2 - Los Angeles to San Diego Next up, the O.C. - Orange County. You'll join the crew and find yourselves cruising on the Surfliner Train as it cruises across the Pacific coastline before winding around to the super laid back locale of San Diego. Recline into relaxation mode and take in the laid back nature of San Diego. We'll start embodying the easygoing vibes with a visit to the eclectic mix of vibrant neighbourhoods around this city, including Balbao's Park for some Mother Nature time. Consider yourself a thrill seeker? Why not drive your very own speedboat (yes you can take the wheel) with a guide around the San Diego Harbour.
Day 3 - San Diego Today you'll go about your ways like a true Cali native with a full day of outdoor excitement. Surf, sun and 42 miles of beachside bliss will have you hanging ten like Kelly Slater in no time. For those maybe feeling a little less adventurous who'd rather get up close and personal with 4000 animals, then the famous San Diego Zoo will be a must see for you. By nightfall you'll have worked up an appetite so get ready to dig into a Mexican Feast! Margarita anyone?
Day 4 - San Diego to Phoenix Now you've had a taste of living the San Diego dream, it's time to crank up the heat as we enter the desert. We say farewell to our California love and delve a little deeper inland to see what Arizona has to offer.This impressive metropolis is situated right smack bang in the middle of the desert and is a sight you won't forget anytime soon. Uninterrupted sunshine is expected for approximately 300 days a year, making this place a super steamy urban mirage perfect for shopping and sporting events. We'll enjoy a picnic in the gorgeous Papago Park, surrounded by red buttes and fishing lagoons. Dreamy or what?
Day 5 - Phoenix to the Grand Canyon via Sedona A hot air balloon ride over the "Valley of the Sun" - sounds like a bucket list kind of thing (because it is) and you have the chance to tick it off the list right here. There's a champagne breakfast provided in the deal too so try to keep breathing so you don't miss out.The thrill of the desert continues and the next stop will make any nature lover weak at the knees. This location is one of the world's most recognizable natural wonders and the pride of Arizona. We'll settle in for the night at our comfy Lodge in the heart of the National Park before the great Grand Canyon reveals itself tomorrow. Take a step outside and take a peep at the endless starry skies, tomorrow will be a day to remember.
Day 6 - Grand Canyon National Park You deserve a full day out here in the wilderness to take in the truly dramatic scenery. This day will be like no other; beginning with a hike through the UNESCO World Heritage listed site and, incredibly, there is an option to view this wonder from the best and most thrill-seeking seat in the hous, a helicopter and ending with a spine-tingling sunset.
Day 7 - Grand Canyon to Las Vegas via Route 66 With the majestic Grand Canyon left behind for now, we stop off at several spots along the famous Route 66, but most notably, Seligman, a town steeped in history for some rustic old school Americana vibes.Get ready for a full-blown, non-stop assault on the senses, starting first up with the iconic Hoover Dam. This is Las Vegas - sometimes known as Sin City - a place of dreams & epic debauchery. This huge man-made entertainment precinct in the middle of the desert is all about total excess. You'll be blinded by the bright lights and gob smacked at the thought of all that money running through more than 75 massive casinos. A nighttime tour of the famous 'Strip', including a stop for pics at the legendary Vegas sign will show you just what is on offer after dark in this absolutely outrageous city. Fremont Street is on tonight's agenda, where the main attraction is a super impressive light and laser show, before no doubt heading out and straight into what Vegas is all about.
Day 8 - Las Vegas You have today all to yourself but you'll need to run to a tight schedule to fit in all of Vegas' weird and wonderful charms. Travel the world in a day, taking in the famous Bellagio fountain, a Venetian gondola and even an Egyptian pyramid, all whilst staying firmly within the city's realm. Feeling romantic? Stop by and see one of the many Elvis impersonators for a shotgun wedding ceremony, and maybe even get hitched yourself...(joking). Tonight live like a baller while you cruise along the 'Strip' in a party bus and don't stress, the bills on us. Later, you'll witness the 24-hour party scene first hand when you head out for a night with the crew.
Day 9 - Las Vegas to Lake Tahoe via Mojave and Sierra Nevada From the ridiculously flashy Vegas 'Strip' to the outdoor capital of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, this change of scenery will bring you and the crew back to nature again.
Day 10 - Lake Tahoe Hit the slopes of Heavenly to get your snow fix. Or jump on a snowmobile and get into the back-country. Back at the lodge, you could relax, grab a hot chocolate and breathe in the mountain air.
Day 12 - Lake Tahoe to San Francisco via Old Town Sacramento We dust the snow off our boots this morning and make way to the city for the final leg of the adventure. Bye bye mountain air, it's been real.Colourful characters, freethinkers, and artists have all descended upon San Francisco to make this place an historically eclectic place. Via Oakland and the Sacramento Valley, we to descend upon the treasure of beatnik culture, cable cars and the Golden Gate Bridge.After getting a dose of San Fran exploring on a walking tour, admiring the street art and fog emerging over the Golden Gate Bridge, as skateboards zig zag past. You could opt for a spot of sunset sailing tonight to end things on a high - and then there's no better way to reminisce than over one final meal. Arrive Los Angeles See the famous Hollywood sign, Mann's Chinese Theatre & Hollywood's Walk of Fame Drive along famous Sunset Strip Visit Santa Monica and its famous pier Dinner in Little Tokyo Los Angeles to San Diego Surfliner Train to San Diego San Diego Visit Mission Beach (weather permitting) Go loco as you feast on traditional Mexican cuisine San Diego to Phoenix Scenic drive through Cleveland National Forest, Anza Borrego Desert & Sonoran Desert Grand Canyon National Park Hike along the Canyon's South Rim Capture some incredible photos with a visit to a panoramic viewpoint Witness the stunning Grand Canyon Sunset
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.