Southwest National Parks (Winter)(Twin Room,Start Las Vegas, End Las Vegas)
From 23/12/2019 to 16/04/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Dec Mon 23 2019 to Dec Thu 26 2019AvailableFrom$1,329*
Jan Mon 20 2020 to Jan Thu 23 2020AvailableFrom$1,329*
Feb Mon 10 2020 to Feb Thu 13 2020AvailableFrom$1,329*
Mar Mon 16 2020 to Mar Thu 19 2020AvailableFrom$1,329*
Apr Mon 13 2020 to Apr Thu 16 2020AvailableFrom$1,329*
You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts and delicious dinners from us.
Campside BBQs are a neccessity.
Professional, insightful and fun, our Trip Managers, Drivers and Local Guides in the USA & Canada are highly trained and ready to show you this incredible part of the world.
Armed with their little black books of must sees, dos and eats, they'll introduce you to the best experiences this land has to offer and show you the time of your life.
Day 1 - Las Vegas Welcome to Vegas baby! A suitably spectacular starting place for what will no doubt be an awe-inspiring 4 days, this afternoon you'll meet up with your new Contiki team and get to know your new travel mates over a group dinner. Tomorrow, the National Parks await.
Day 2 - Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park via Mojave Desert Our adventure begins today in as we set off from the bright lights of Vegas after you find yourself some breakfast.Fun fact: what's the driest desert in North America? Easy, we're driving through it right now - oohing and aahing over the coloured hues of pastel pinks and oranges if the light is right. As we cruise through the mighty Mojave, we're taken via Route 66 in our journey towards one of the seven natural wonders of the world.Welcome to the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim! Here you have the option to take in a bird's eye view on a once-in-a-lifetime helicopter ride; or you can choose to stroll along the rim, take a hike into the one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth, or simply relax in one of the 'rim cafes' and admire the magnificent view at sunset. Tonight we stay in a hotel just outside the National Park - before your head hits the pillow, we recommend taking a moment to stand outside and admire the sparkling canvas of stars.
Day 3 - Grand Canyon National Park to Page via Monument Valley & Lake Powell This morning we'll make a quick pit-stop at a traditional Navajo trading post, then we follow the mighty Colorado River through the Painted Desert, winding our way through more of USA Southwest's spectacular scenery to one of the most iconic locations on the planet.Hopping on our 4x4 jeep, we'll drive through Monument Valley with a local Navajo guide (this is Navajo country after all), admiring the backdrop for many famous western movies and home to the Navajo Indians, before heading on Lake Powell.Straddling the border between Utah and Arizona (much like ourselves), we've reached the second-largest water reservoir in the United States. That's right, it's man-made, but there are so many lakey things to do here that it makes up for it. We'll breeze on past for now but we'll be back tomorrow for a photo stop.We'll stay in Page tonight, enjoying a group dinner together this evening before turning in - it's another big day tomorrow!
Day 4 - Page to Las Vegas via Antelope Canyon & Zion National Park Thanks Page for the comfy night's sleep, but Zion is calling. We'll grab some breakfast and get back on the road, this is definitely the day we've been waiting for.First, we'll see Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon, and take a photo stop at Lake Powell. You'll want to get your cameras ready for Antelope Canyon, but it's just a taster of what's to come.Forged within towering white, pink and red sandstone cliffs, the drive through Zion Canyon is nothing short of spectacular. When we reach Utah's finest National Park, get your cameras ready! Zion is a photographer's dream, and you'll have plenty of time to take some snaps of the sweeping panoramas and ancient petrified sand dunes towering over 2000ft above the canyon floor. For those up for a bit of walking, you can hike up to the emerald pools, or if you are feeling less adventurous, stroll around the valley or the Pa'rus trail. Marvel at the incredible view of the Great White Throne, Weeping Rock and visit the interpretive Human History museum to hear stories from the entertaining Park Rangers before we hit the road one more time.Our adventure is over but the memories will be with us forever, as we head back to Las Vegas where our trip ends on arrival this evening. Don't forget to swap deets so you can start planning the reunion tour. Las Vegas City orientation and group dinner in Las Vegas Grand Canyon National Park to Page via Monument Valley and Lake Powell Visit a traditional Navajo trading post
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..