New York New Year(Twin Room,Start New York City, End New York City)
New York City
From 30/12/2019 to 02/01/2020
Your new digs is a centrally located hotel, from which you can easily access the most breath taking sights, restaurants and shopping strips.
We'll refuel you with 3 healthy breakfasts and 1 hearty dinner, you get the rest.
New York has some of the most mouth-watering local and international cuisine in the world so make the most of it!.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive New York City Excitement levels will be on high today as we unite in the Big Apple for one very big occasion. In-between the fireworks and festivities we have much exploring to do, kicking off right now. Roaming art galleries, seeing Wall Street in action & perusing Fifth Avenue are just some of the greats on today's menu. Just remember to catch some zzzz's this eve, there may not be many of them tomorrow night.
Day 2 - New Year's Eve in New York Today will have no shortage of heart-pounding moments, and with the city in full buzz, sightseeing will be even more enlivening. First up, a trip to visit Lady Liberty herself...oh yes. At 151ft she is one of the city's great symbols and a gift from France - they're a generous bunch. By night we get wowed by the bright lights and jive our way into the new year with the deep satisfaction only epic travel can deliver. Private bar, champagne at midnight, dinner included, plus NYC - this is one NYE you won't be forgetting anytime soon.
Day 3 - New York Yes yes, we're a little tired and it's a touch chilly outside but hello - we're in New York City, so we're gonna start the new year as we mean to go on. Maybe that will include ice-skating at the Rockefeller Center, a Sex and the City tour, or a matinee on Broadway. Not the worst way to kick off the calendar, are we right? And the Empire State Building is waiting to be climbed,so we'll hook you up with a ticket.
Day 4 - Depart New York City Having exited last year & sailed into the new year in the best possible way, you are now ready to embark on your next adventure - most likely armed with a ravenous hunger to carry on exploring year round. Tokyo? Berlin? Sydney perhaps? We'd be happy to show you the way... Hello Big Apple! See Wall Street and the NYSE See Wall Street Metropolitan museum of Art and the Guggenheim Museum Visit the World Trade Center See Fashionable 5th Avenue, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Centre & Tiffany's
7 - Day Metro Pass New Year's Eve in New York Visit the Statue of Liberty See the famous neighbourhoods of New York such as Soho, Greenwich Village and TriBeCa See the lights of Times Square NYE dinner & party New York City Take the elevator 86 floors up to the Empire State Building observation deck
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..