New York Uncovered(Twin Room,Start New York City, End New York City)
From 10/12/2019 to 27/12/2019
You're new digs is a centrally located hotel, from which you can easily access the most breath taking sights, restaurants and shopping strips.
We'll refuel you with 3 healthy breakfasts and 1 hearty dinner, you get the rest.
New York has some of the most mouth-watering local and international cuisine in the world so make the most of it!.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Hello Big Apple! HELLOOOOO BIG APPLE! Let's get you somewhat more familiar with this place by opening up Manhattan. Museum Row includes all the most prestigious NYC galleries and historical museums and you will get to see it all. Shop till you drop on Fifth Avenue or take a spin over this huge city island in a chopper for the best possible view.
Day 2 - New York City The Statue of Liberty is one of the world's most recognisable icons - how many times have you seen her on the TV or in the movies? Well today if you're turn to see her for real, on us of course, and then you are free to roam wonderful New York. Peddle through Central Park, explore Greenwich Village or Soho, have a street vendor make you a hot dog - this place is just so vast and diverse. Foodies could take to the streets for a food cart walking tour, so keeping hungry is essential as you munch your way around the city on foot, or channel your inner Upper West-sider with a Gossip Girl tour. No matter what you choose to do, try and take in as much as possible because there's nothing like seeing NYC for the very first time.
Day 3 - More of Manhattan Start your day with a stroll over the historic Brooklyn Bridge, then hit the Lower East Side and take in some immigration history at the Tenement Museum. Grab a gourmet bite to eat at the famous Chelsea Market or opt to channel New Yorks most famous foursome on a Sex and the City tour, then perhaps hit trendy Williamsburg or the East Village to check out some impressive urban street art. Then it's another one for the bucket list - we're heading to the most famous New York landmark, the Empire State Building. With an uninterrupted view of the concrete jungle lit up like a Christmas tree, that's one big tick off the ever growing list.
Day 4 - Depart New York City Grab your I love NY shirt, and keep smiling knowing that you did it all and more in the city that never sleeps. It's time to say goodbye to your new friends. Many a warm embrace will be had with the people you have made unforgettable memories with. #NOREGRETS! Hello Big Apple! Visit the World Trade Center See the famous neighbourhoods of New York such as Soho, Greenwich Village and TriBeCa See Wall Street and the NYSE See Museum Row including the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Guggenheim Museum Visit fashionable Fifth Avenue & see St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center & Tiffany's See Harlem's Apolo Theatre New York, New York Visit the Statue of Liberty
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..