Western Highlights(Twin Room,Start Los Angeles, End Las Vegas)
From 17/09/2019 to 20/11/2019
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Sep Tue 17 2019 to Sep Wed 25 2019On RequestFrom$2,555*
Oct Tue 01 2019 to Oct Wed 09 2019On RequestFrom$2,289*
Oct Tue 15 2019 to Oct Wed 23 2019AvailableFrom$2,289*
Oct Tue 29 2019 to Nov Wed 06 2019AvailableFrom$2,289*
Nov Tue 12 2019 to Nov Wed 20 2019Sold OutFrom$2,289*
Hotels and lodges are the name of the game.
Think comfy pillows and lively communal areas including the Bass Lake Special Stay for you and your new travel buddies to socialise.
We'll get 9 of your meals and you get the rest.
You can refuel over breakfast and grab some authentic American dinners from us but you'll also get an opportunity to sample some of this country's best gourmet fare.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive Los Angeles Get into the city that mixes up glamour, grit and the American Dream: Los Angeles. It's packed with legends, full of energy and there are loads of things to do. Head to mythical Hollywood and walk across the holy ground for stars. Check out the Kodak Theatre, where the Oscars are held every year and Mann's Chinese Theatre, where so many greats have pressed their hands into the cement. Cruise down the hottest shopping street in LA, Melrose Avenue, and one of the best areas for nightlife, the Strip (Sunset Boulevard), with its billboards, clubs and eateries, before getting a glimpse at one of the world's wealthiest suburbs in Beverly Hills. A little further west discover Santa Monica, LA's oldest beach resort. Known for its liberal vibes, art galleries and wide sand beaches, Santa Monica is all about the California coast lifestyle. See the famous pier, which serves as a permanent amusement park, complete with a solar powered Ferris wheel. Maybe later travel out to LA's quirkiest suburb where anything goes: Venice Beach. A favourite hang out spot for locals, colourful Venice Beach attracts all sorts of people. Get a feel for street life when you hit the buzzing broadwalk, where performers, tattoo artists, hair braiders, musicians and roller bladders gather. Make sure you check out the markets and stalls, as well as the greased-up body builders pumping iron at the famous open air gym, Muscle Beach. Later head out and hit the town's hottest bars and clubs.
Day 2 - Los Angeles to San Diego Next up, the O.C. - Orange County. You'll join the crew and find yourselves cruising along the unmistakable Pacific coastline as it gloriously winds around to the super laid back locale of San Diego.Recline into relaxation mode and take in the laid back nature of San Diego. We'll start embodying the easygoing vibes with a visit to the eclectic mix of vibrant neighbourhoods around this city, including Balbao's Park for some Mother Nature time. Consider yourself a thrill seeker? Why not drive your very own speedboat (yes you can take the wheel) with a guide around the San Diego Harbour.
Day 3 - San Diego Today you'll go about your ways like a true Cali native with a full day of outdoor excitement. Surf, sun and 42 miles of beachside bliss will have you hanging ten like Kelly Slater in no time. For those maybe feeling a little less adventurous who'd rather get up close and personal with 4000 animals, then the famous San Diego Zoo will be a must see for you. By nightfall you'll have worked up an appetite so get ready to dig into a Mexican Feast! Margarita anyone?
Day 4 - San Diego to Phoenix Now you've had a taste of living the San Diego dream, it's time to crank up the heat as we enter the desert. We say farewell to our California love and delve a little deeper inland to see what Arizona has to offer.This impressive metropolis is situated right smack bang in the middle of the desert and is a sight you won't forget anytime soon. Uninterrupted sunshine is expected for approximately 300 days a year, making this place a super steamy urban mirage perfect for shopping and sporting events.
Day 5 - Phoenix to the Grand Canyon via Sedona A hot air balloon ride over the "Valley of the Sun" - sounds like a bucket list kind of thing (because it is) and you have the chance to tick it off the list right here. There's a champagne breakfast provided in the deal too so try to keep breathing so you don't miss out.The thrill of the desert continues and the next stop will make any nature lover weak at the knees. This location is one of the world's most recognizable natural wonders and the pride of Arizona. We'll settle in for the night at our comfy Lodge in the heart of the National Park before the great Grand Canyon reveals itself tomorrow. Take a step outside and take a peep at the endless starry skies, tomorrow will be a day to remember.
Day 6 - Grand Canyon National Park You deserve a full day out here to truly appreciate the wilderness taking in its dramatic scenery. This day will be like no other; beginning with a hike through the UNESCO World Heritage listed site, there's also the option of a bike ride, then the day will end with a spine-tingling sunset. Incredibly, there's also the option to view this wonder from the best and most thrill-seeking seat in the house - a helicopter.
Day 7 - Grand Canyon to Las Vegas via Route 66 With the majestic Grand Canyon left behind for now, we stop off at several spots along the famous Route 66, but most notably, Seligman, a town steeped in history for some rustic old skool Americana vibes.Get ready for a full-blown, non-stop assault on the senses, starting first up with the iconic Hoover Dam. This is Las Vegas - sometimes known as Sin City - a place of dreams & epic debauchery. This huge man-made entertainment precinct in the middle of the desert is all about total excess. You'll be blinded by the bright lights and gob smacked at the thought of all that money running through more than 75 massive casinos. A nighttime tour of the famous 'Strip', including a stop for pics at the legendary Vegas sign will show you just what is on offer after dark in this absolutely outrageous city. Fremont Street is on tonight's agenda, where the main attraction is a super impressive light and laser show, before no doubt heading out and straight into what Vegas is all about.
Day 8 - Las Vegas You have today all to yourself but you'll need to run to a tight schedule to fit in all of Vegas' weird and wonderful charms. Travel the world in a day, taking in the famous Bellagio fountain, a Venetian gondola and even an Egyptian pyramid, all whilst staying firmly within the city's realm. Feeling romantic? Stop by and see one of the many Elvis impersonators for a shotgun wedding ceremony, and maybe even get hitched yourself...(joking). Tonight live like a baller while you cruise along the 'Strip' in a party bus and don't stress, the bills on us. Later, you'll witness the 24-hour party scene first hand when you head out for a night with the crew.
Day 9 - Depart Las Vegas It's time to say goodbye to your new friends. Many a teary hug will be had with the people you have made unforgettable memories with. What a truly once in a lifetime opportunity for adventure, and we hope you leave with an entirely new perspective on travel. Arrive Los Angeles See Beverly Hills San Diego Visit Mission Beach (weather permitting) Go loco as you feast on traditional Mexican cuisine San Diego to Phoenix See the Sonoran Desert Grand Canyon National Park Capture some incredible photos with a visit to a panoramic viewpoint Hike along the Canyon's South Rim Las Vegas Go wild in Vegas with a Party Bus
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..