Eastern Discovery (Start New York City - Apr 2020 - Feb 2021(Twin Room,Start New York City, End New Orleans)
From 08/01/2021 to 04/03/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
We'll get 17 of your meals and you get the rest.
You can refuel over breakfast and grab some authentic American dinners from us but you'll also get an opportunity to sample some of this country's cuisine.
You'll taste it all - from greasy burgers to gourmet fare.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - New York City to Washington DC via Philadelphia Welcome to The Big Apple! Here in stylish New York, we'll do our meet 'n greets before heading to the Nation's capital.We couldn't swing by Philly without stopping for some quintessential cheese steak sandwiches on the way.Take it all in as we touch down in the beating heart of this great nation. Jam-packed with museums & monuments, we'll all but conquer the endless galleries, tasty eats & historical sites in this amazing city.
Day 2 - Washington DC Today we'll get stuck into DC, visiting the world famous Smithsonian museums and soaking up a fascinating all-American story.
Day 3 - Washington DC to Richmond Leaving DC behind, we're off to Richmond, aka RVA.Capital of the commonwealth of Virginia & home to the iconic University of Virginia Richmond is one of America's quintessential college towns - all pretty brick row houses, a buzzing street art scene and nitro-fuelled nightlife. We'll spend the day sightseeing, checking out the State Capital, historic Monument Avenue and the Poe museum, before hitting the town if you feel like it.
Day 4 - Richmond to Asheville Richmond, you've been good to us, but North Carolina beckons.We'll leave Richmond behind and head to the hip mountain town of Asheville, nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Known for its vibrant arts scene, foodie culture and historic architecture we have two days to explore. Today we'll cruise through the Blue Ridge Mountains, check out the downtown, the Montford District and the Thomas Wolfe district and more.
Day 5 - Asheville Today we'll take a delectable foodie tour of Asheville, home to a rich culinary scene and heaps of breweries. After that, the day is all yours to explore the beauty of Asheville. Opt for an Electric Bike Tour, hop aboard some segways or even a paddleboard down the French Broad River.
Day 6 - Asheville to Savannah Leaving the mountains behind we venture to Savannah for a little Southern hospitality.Oak trees & tropical plants line the landscape here, as we head to the riverfront to enjoy the nightlife. We'll soak it all in, including River Street and the City Market.
Day 7 - Savannah to St Augustine See ya Savannah! St Augustine beckons.Welcome to the quaint beaches & quiet allure of America's oldest inhabited city. As romantic as it is charming, we'll head across the cobblestone streets of St Augustine to the Old Spanish Quarter, and visit the iconic Castillo de San Marcos, a 300 year old fortress.
Day 8 - St Augustine to Miami Today we leave the quiet charm of St Augustine behind and head to the glitz and glamour of Miami.A little mouthwatering Cuban cuisine will get us in the mood with a delicious regional group meal setting the scene for two full days of art deco & celeb-spotting in this tropical paradise. For anyone looking for an adrenaline rush, the option is there for a Thriller Speedboat across the bay.
Day 9 - Miami It's time for some magical Miami sightseeing today. We'll head downtown, hit the Bayside Marketplace, Wynwood Walls and of course the South Beach. Options for a bike down the beach or a Party Boat adventure are on the cards for anyone who wants to party in the city where the heat is on.
Day 10 - Miami to Orlando Moving on from Miami, there are exciting times ahead...We arrive in Orlando today with a trip to Universal Studios on the cards. We hope you budgeted for butterbeer.
Day 11 - Orlando Today is your opportunity to visit the epic Universal Studios, where you can visit Diagon Alley, splash around in the vast water park or visit the islands of adventure. There's something for everyone in this dizzying spectacle of rides, film and entertainment.
Day 12 - Orlando to Panama City Beach Leaving Orlando behind won't be easy, but knowing we're about to experience one of the world's most beautiful beaches isn't so bad...There's only one way to test the rumours, so we'll take a dip in the crystal clear waters and kick back on the pure white sands of Panama City Beach.
Day 13 - Panama City Beach to New Orleans Tear yourself away from the beach - a feast of music, food and culture awaits!The love-child of French & Caribbean culture, New Orleans will steal our hearts as soon as we arrive. We'll kick off the festivities today with a swoon-worthy walking tour of the French quarter, jamming in Jackson Square before sampling beignets & marveling at Antebellum mansions, all to the sweet sounds of Southern jazz, of course.
Day 14 - Depart New Orleans It is true, it's over. We finish of this truly spectacular trip this morning, where it's time to say goodbye to your new friends. Many a teary hug will be had with the people you have made unforgettable memories with. What a truly once in a lifetime opportunity for adventure. Asheville Asheville Food Tour St Augustine to Miami Authentic Cuban Dinner in Little Havana Miami See the famous Art Deco architecture Authentic Cuban Dinner in Little Havana Orlando One-way transfers to the amusement parks
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.