Mighty Yosemite(Twin Room,Start San Francisco, End San Francisco)
From 14/05/2020 to 13/09/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Thu 14 2020 to May Sun 17 2020AvailableFrom$1,035*
May Thu 28 2020 to May Sun 31 2020AvailableFrom$1,035*
Jun Thu 11 2020 to Jun Sun 14 2020AvailableFrom$1,035*
Jun Thu 25 2020 to Jun Sun 28 2020AvailableFrom$1,035*
Jul Thu 09 2020 to Jul Sun 12 2020AvailableFrom$1,035*
Jul Thu 16 2020 to Jul Sun 19 2020AvailableFrom$1,035*
Aug Thu 06 2020 to Aug Sun 09 2020AvailableFrom$1,035*
Aug Thu 20 2020 to Aug Sun 23 2020AvailableFrom$1,035*
Sep Thu 10 2020 to Sep Sun 13 2020AvailableFrom$1,035*
You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts and delicious dinners from us.
Campside BBQs are a neccessity.
Professional, insightful and fun, our Trip Managers, Drivers and Local Guides in the USA & Canada are highly trained and ready to show you this incredible part of the world.
Armed with their little black books of must sees, dos and eats, they'll introduce you to the best experiences this land has to offer and show you the time of your life.
Day 1 - San Francisco Welcome to California! We'll kick things off this afternoon when you meet up with your new travel crew and head out for a walking tour of Union Square, North Beach and then into Chinatown for a family-style meal on your first night together.
Day 2 - San Francisco to Yosemite National Park Leaving from bohemian San Fran, we'll head across the Central Valley to one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. But before arriving in the Yosemite valley, we'll stop for a picnic alongside the stunning giant sequoia trees, some of the largest living things in the world.Arriving in Yosemite, we'll get an orientation from our guide of the spectacular park before sharing some drinks around the campfire under the park's glittering skies.
Day 3 - Yosemite National Park Arising early this morning, we'll head off in our van for a day packed with sightseeing, hiking and adventuring. A group hike to May Lake, a spectacular, shimmering example of a High Sierra Lake is a particular highlight, as is Mount Hoffman, a stunning hike that rewards you with peerless, 306 degree panoramas of the surrounding landscape. Tonight it's time to unwind once again with a campside dinner.
Day 4 - Yosemite National Park to San Francisco Now you're fully acquainted with this magical place, it's your day to do your own thing. Choose one of a number of fantastic hikes, rent a bike, or simply relax in the cool shade by the emerald Merced river. After another full day of exploring and soaking up all that beauty, it's time to head back to San Fran.Our journey ends on arrival in San Francisco. It's been short but sweet! San Francisco Walking Tour Chinatown Dinner Yosemite National Park Guided orientation of Yosemite Valley Group Hike to May Lake Hike to Mount Hoffman Campside dinner
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..