Anzac Express 2020 - 4 Days
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
2 nights Special Class (4 star) hotels - No hostels or tents!.
1 night at the Dawn Service site.
Airport arrival transfer on day 1 from Istanbul International Airport at any time of day or from Sabiha Gokcen Airport at 11am and 3pm.
Morning boat cruise along the Bosphorus straight – Istanbul.
Modern air-conditioned touring coach.
English speaking tour organiser.
Day 1 - Istanbul 23 April 2020. Welcome to Turkey and your ANZAC experience! Airport to hotel arrival transfer. The remainder of the day offers free time in Istanbul – a city where the east meets west. This evening after our welcome meeting opt for a drink in the bar, a great way to break the ice and meet fellow travellers.
Day 2 - Canakkale Istanbul - Gallipoli. This morning we drive to Gallipoli. En route to the Peninsular we'll stop for a bite to eat, stretch our legs and stock up on supplies for the evening ahead. Upon arrival (exact time subject to Dawn Service Site opening hours) you will be given instructions about where to meet with your coach on 25 April, after the services have concluded. Once we're in Anzac Cove you are free to visit the memorials and trenches that dot the area before taking our places amongst the many at the Dawn Service site for the atmosphere charged ANZAC Eve vigil.
Day 3 - ANZAC Day - Gallipoli Gallipoli - Istanbul. First light heralds the Dawn Service, which starts with a poignant bugle call. The service lasts for an hour and public wreath laying at the ANZAC Memorial site is possible afterwards. Later this morning Australian’s have the opportunity to visit the Lone Pine Memorial Service at the cemetery that begins at 09:30. Our New Zealanders are invited to attend the New Zealand service at Chunuk Bair at 11:30am. Later this afternoon, we’ll journey back to Istanbul by coach, arriving in the evening. (Timing on 25 April subject to coach traffic)
Day 4 - Istanbul 26th April 2020. After breakfast (9:00am), you're welcome to join us on a 2 hour cruise along the Bosphorus, the strait that divides European from Asian Istanbul. Returning to the hotel before 12noon, hotel check-out. This marks the end of a memorable 4 day ANZAC experience.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..