Rockies Marvel & Alaska Cruise, 14 Days
Adventure through Canadian Rockies via Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff. Stay at the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and cruise Alaska's incredible Inside Passage on your Holland American Line ship.
Day 1: Arrive Calgary to Banff.
Welcome to Calgary, where you'll be met at the airport and transferred to Banff. Later this evening, meet your Tour Director and get to know your fellow guests at a special Welcome Reception.
Day 2: Banff.
Spend time exploring the charming alpine resort of Banff on a tour. Then, perhaps discover the full extent of Banff's natural beauty by choosing from a range of select experiences on offer today. Board a helicopter adventure for aerial views of the surrounding region. Take in the stunning scenery on a Bow River float trip or set off on a Banff Experience tour, which includes a visit to Johnston Canyon (own expense).
Day 3: Banff to Icefields Parkway to Athabasca Glacier to Lake Louise.
Today, journey along the Icefields Parkway. Then board an Ice Explorer for a ride onto Athabasca Glacier. Insider Experience: Later, settle into The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. This evening, enjoy time to relax in the iconic setting of Lake Louise, which is one of western Canada's best-known natural attractions.
Day 4: Lake Louise to Quaaout Lodge.
Descend from the Rockies via beautiful Yoho National Park, then continue to Shuswap Lake. Insider Experience: Gain an insight into the history of Canada's Indigenous culture on an interpretive walk and enjoy a First Nations-inspired dinner.
Day 5: Quaaout Lodge to Vancouver.
Travel through the vast landscapes of the Cariboo region today, before arriving in Vancouver where you will spend two nights. Settle into your hotel and enjoy free time this evening to perhaps try one of the local restaurants for dinner.
Day 6: Vancouver.
Discover Vancouver's best-loved attractions on a sightseeing tour today. These include the Waterfront, Granville Island and Stanley Park. There is also time to visit its historic heart, Gastown, a hub for cuisine, fashion and stylish interior design boutiques. Later this evening, enjoy a Farewell Dinner with fellow guests ahead of your Alaskan cruise.
Day 7: Vancouver, Embark Cruise.
After breakfast and a leisurely morning in Vancouver, you will be transferred to board your premium cruise ship for the next part of your journey. There's time to settle in and familiarise yourself with life onboard.
Day 8: Inside Passage.
Enjoy a full day at sea at the beginning of your cruise north through Alaska's Inside Passage. Take in the majestic coastal scenery, which stretches out before you, as your ship journeys past remote islands and dramatic rocky headlands. You'll also have time to relax and explore the facilities of your cruise ship.
Day 9: Juneau.
Visit Alaska's capital Juneau today. Perhaps explore the city's array of rustic shops or opt for a select experience. Join a dog sled ride across a glacier, sample salmon baked over a fire or try panning for gold (own expense).
Day 10: Skagway.
Dock at the port of Skagway, located at the northernmost point of the Inside Passage. Here, you'll have the opportunity to learn more about gold prospecting or view local wildlife (own expense).
Day 11: Glacier Bay.
Wake to the breathtaking sight of Glacier Bay National Park, with its rivers of ice and wild coastline. As you cruise through the national park, it's easy to see why this area has earned World Heritage status. Throughout today, gain a more detailed insight into the unique nature of Glacier Bay National Park. Local rangers join you onboard to explain the geological wonders and diverse wildlife found in this region.
Day 12: Ketchikan.
This morning, arrive in the Alaskan town of Ketchikan, regarded as the salmon capital of the world. Perhaps choose to join a walking tour of the town or learn about the history of Tlingit culture on a visit to Saxman Native Village (own expense).
Day 13: Inside Passage.
Today marks your final day aboard your premium Holland America Line cruise ship. You'll spend time cruising south through the Inside Passage and its magnificent landscapes and towering glaciers. There is time to relax onboard and enjoy the premium facilities of your ship while you take in the incredible views. This evening, savour a final dinner onboard.
Day 14: Disembark Cruise, Depart Vancouver.
After breakfast this morning, disembark in Vancouver and transfer to the airport for your onward journey.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..