Highlights of Eastern & Western Canada with Alaska Cruise, 28 Days
Discover the untamed natural beauty of the Rockies in the west, along with the splendid cities of the east coast.
Day 1: Arrive Toronto.
Your journey begins today as you arrive in Toronto. Here you'll be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2: Niagara Falls.
Today, board an exciting cruise which takes you up close to Niagara Falls. Or, perhaps gain another perspective of this natural wonder with a helicopter ride over the falls (own expense).
Day 3: Kingston to 1000 Islands to Ottawa.
Stop at Kingston for a picturesque 1000 Islands cruise on your way to the city of Ottawa.
Day 4: Ottawa.
Enjoy a guided tour of Ottawa, then the rest of the day is at your leisure. Perhaps tour the Canadian Museum of History or take a twohour bicycle tour through the heart of Canada's beautiful capital city (own expense).
Day 5: Ottawa to Lac-Saint-Joseph.
Travel to Lac-Saint-Joseph. Relax at Station Touristique Duchesnay.
Day 6: Lac-Saint-Joseph to Quebec City.
Travel to Quebec City, enjoy lunch at a Sugar Shack then take a tour of this cosmopolitan city.
Day 7: Quebec City.
Enjoy a day at leisure or perhaps take a horse-drawn carriage tour, cruise the St Lawrence River or tour Quebec City (own expense).
Day 8: Quebec City to Montreal.
Travel to Montreal today.
Day 9: Montreal.
Explore the sights of Montreal, then dine at a local restaurant.
Day 10: Montreal to Calgary.
Fly from Montreal to Calgary (flight not included). Enjoy a Welcome Reception tonight.
Day 11: Calgary to Banff.
En route to Banff, visit Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary. Tour Banff and its stunning surrounds.
Day 12: Banff.
Enjoy today at leisure. Perhaps take a Bow River float trip, or a heliflightseeing tour (own expense).
Day 13: Banff to Lake Louise.
Visit Moraine Lake (weather permitting) en route to iconic Lake Louise.
Day 14: Banff to Icefields Parkway to Athabasca Glacier to Jasper.
Journey on the Icefields Parkway and ride an Ice Explorer onto Athabasca Glacier.
Day 15: Jasper to Blue River.
Travel to Blue River for a wildlife River Safari. After, stay at Mike Wiegele Heli Village overnight.
Day 16: Blue River to Vancouver.
Today, journey through the rugged landscapes of the Cariboo region, on your way to Vancouver.
Day 17: Vancouver.
Embark on a sightseeing tour of cosmopolitan Vancouver today, taking in the city's many highlights before enjoying an afternoon and evening at your leisure.
Day 18: Vancouver to Whistler.
Head along the Sea to Sky Highway to Whistler where you will stay overnight.
Day 19: Whistler to Victoria.
Catch a ferry across the Georgia Strait to Victoria, or take a floatplane to Victoria (own expense).
Day 20: Victoria.
Visit The Butchart Gardens today. Tonight, enjoy a Farewell Dinner in the Butchart family home.
Day 21: Victoria to Vancouver, Embark Cruise.
Board your Inside Passage Cruise in Vancouver. Settle into your cabin and enjoy dinner this evening.
Day 22: Inside Passage Cruise.
Relax and unwind as you cruise through the majestic landscapes of the Inside Passage.
Day 23: Juneau.
Choose to explore the Alaskan capital of Juneau, enjoy a dog sled ride, sample baked salmon or pan for gold (own expense).
Day 24: Skagway.
Today, you will dock at the former frontier town of Skagway. Where you'll also have the opportunity to learn more about gold prospecting or view some of the fascinating local wildlife (own expense).
Day 25: Glacier Bay.
Wake up to World Heritage-listed Glacier Bay National Park. Where local rangers join you onboard to talk about the geology and wildlife of the park.
Day 26: Ketchikan.
Arrive in Ketchikan, which is known as the salmon capital of the world. Perhaps join a walking tour or learn about Tlingit culture at Saxman Native Village (own expense).
Day 27: Inside Passage.
Spend time cruising south through the majestic landscapes of the Inside Passage. This evening, enjoy a final dinner onboard.
Day 28: Disembark Cruise, Depart Vancouver.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- 2 FOR 1 AIRFARES: Offer includes a free economy class airfare for one person when two passengers travel together on the same flights and Travelmarvel tour. Based on Air Canada in Economy class, including air taxes up to $180* per person from Australia. Offer is valid on the URBWIV21, URJWCV19, UREJWC28 and URABWI23. ALL FLY/AIR OFFERS: Based on wholesale airfares in economy class with Air Canada or another airline of Travelmarvel's choosing from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth, subject to availability of the related airline booking class. Once sold out surcharges will apply.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..