Departure dates & prices
Oct Sun 11 2020 to Oct Mon 19 2020From$2,349*
Nov Sun 01 2020 to Nov Mon 09 2020AvailableFrom$2,559*
Nov Sun 22 2020 to Nov Mon 30 2020From$2,349*
Jan Sun 10 2021 to Jan Mon 18 2021AvailableFrom$2,559*
Jan Sun 31 2021 to Feb Mon 08 2021From$2,349*
Feb Sun 21 2021 to Mar Mon 01 2021From$2,349*
Day 1 - New York City to Washington, District of Columbia
Meet with the gang bright and early in NYC before we hit the road to Philadelphia. Note: cheesesteak recommended. Tonight, see Washington all lit up on an illumination tour and make the most of your night with a chance to bond with the crew over dinner.
Day 2 - Washington, D C
‘Gram yourself in front of some of the USA’s most iconic buildings, recreate famous movie moments, play spot the senator... Today you can get a real feel for the powerhouse that is DC. Get your bearings and tick off all the must-see places with an optional segway or bike tour. However you travel, this is the place to clue yourself up on all things American history and visit some of the many memorials, monuments and museums.
Day 3 - Washington, D.C. to Charlotte, North Carolina
Swap the capital for North Carolina’s biggest city. Take it easy with a stroll around Charlotte’s museums and sample some old-school foodie classics, or opt in to go fast and furious on a Speedway tour.
Day 4 - Charlotte to Savannah, Georgia, South Carolina
Sample the charm of Charleston, then it’s onwards to Savannah.
Day 5 - Savannah
Slow the pace with an optional Slow Ride pub crawl, or simply take a wander around the city. Watch out for horse-drawn carriages!
Day 6 - Savannah to Orlando, Florida
Roll into Orlando today, where there’s year-round sunshine and a certain friendly mouse reigns supreme.
Day 7 - Orlando
Opt in to spend the day with the characters you loved as a kid at Walt Disney World – or, for the thrill-seeking option, make sure you check out Universal Studios to unleash your inner movie buff. Did we mention you can also go to the Kennedy Space Center today if you so choose? So. Many. Options.
Day 8 - Orlando to Miami
B’bye Magic Kingdom and mouse ears, we’re off for an Everglades airboat tour on the way to Miami. After a driving tour of the city, you can thank Miami’s distinct Latin flair for our seriously tasty dinner.
Day 9 - Miami
We finish after breakfast, but we won’t blame you for sticking around. Catch you on the next adventure!
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.