Ohana Waikiki Malia by Outrigger
Recently refurbished to provide guests with the best value-for-money accommodation in the heart of Honolulu, OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger is one for the books. This deluxe property ensures a relaxing and memorable stay with island activities and authentic Hawaiian experiences within easy reach. Go hiking, zipline through tree tops or simply bask in the glorious sunset view by the shore.
The sun-kissed Waikiki Beach, where surf waves in azure waters await, is just 3 blocks away while Honolulu's International Airport is within a 22-minute drive. OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger, is conveniently located in the bustling Kuhio Avenue. Comprising a collection of well-appointed rooms with plush bedding and elegant decor, this boutique hotel, lined with tropical palm trees, is an ideal choice for families.
Fly out to the Paradise of the Pacific and have the ultimate ohana (family) holiday! Guests who book their accommodation with OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger can enjoy the outdoor lap pool and plunge pool as well as the complimentary Wi-Fi access. Hearty breakfast meals topped with pancakes, waffles and crepes await at iHop while bold and refreshing nightcaps are in store for you at the Vegas-inspired Rivals Waikiki sports bar.
Waikiki View Room
Sink into your King bed or 2 Double beds and snuggle down in front of the flat-screen TV with a good movie. Step out onto the private balcony to admire scenic views of Waikiki or enjoy a luxurious soak in your own bathtub. Embellished with classy furnishings from bedding to seating, this spacious room sleeps up to 4 guests.
Partial Ocean View Room
Located on an upper-level floor, this 31sq. metre accommodation offers a partial view of the sparkling ocean. This well-appointed room features a balcony and either 2 Double beds or 1 King-size bed, the kind of peaceful sanctuary that is perfect for couples or small families. Savour every sip of your hot drink while indulging in panoramic views from your balcony with tea and coffee making facilities provided.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..