Boutique and contemporary true perfection exists in Bali and it's yours to embrace at Katamama! Named to reference the wisdom handed down between generations, this exquisite hotel expertly balances the very best traditional Indonesian design elements with modern, sustainably minded approaches. The result is one of award-winning charm. Katamama was voted among the Best New Hotels in the World 2017 and we honestly couldn't agree with that title more! From the warm and personalised service to the custom-made furnishings and breathtaking facilities, the luxurious life doesn't get much better than this!
Katamama can be found in Seminyak-Bali's most chic beach resort area. Boasting specially commissioned modern Indonesian artworks, lush and expertly manicured tropical gardens and just 57 generously-sized suites, the hotel has an exclusive atmosphere. Here, you are not just a number. You are a VIP. Every detail at Katamama has been handmade or especially selected to enhance your stay. In your suite you'll find tasteful touches like hand-dyed indigo kimonos, your very own cocktail bar, custom-made King beds, bespoke furniture and more. Bask in private luxury like you've never known. This is one hotel that will leave you feeling truly relaxed and keep you coming back for more!
Around the hotel, the luxury doesn't stop. Spend your days on a sun-lounge by the 130sq. metre pool. Watch as the breeze rustles through surrounding asam trees, coconut palms and frangipani bushes and let your troubles float away! Other features include the tranquil Nila Spa, a 24-hour gym, Canaan Bali gallery, a cultural concierge and more. Experience award-winning mixology or join a guided cocktail masterclass at Akademi Centre of Mixology, sample sensational cuisine at Katamama Restaurant or take the hotel's exclusive overhead walkway to reach Potato Head Beach Club. Here you'll find Jakarta-founded roastery and coffee house, One-Fifteenth Coffee; Kaum Indonesian eatery; and Escalier a multi-brand boutique stocking some of Europe and Japan's most progressive designers.
Retreat and unwind in your luxurious Island Suite. Boasting an incredible 82sq. metres of contemporary space, these suites are understatedly elegant. Complete with modern artisanal design, bespoke furniture and original artworks throughout, you'll never run out of unique elements to look at. Features include a deluxe King bed, a walk-in wardrobe, lavish living area, indoor and outdoor daybeds, a spacious bathroom with shower and bathtub, custom-made Katamama bath amenities, private furnished balcony, personal bar with cocktail equipment, locally roasted One-Fifteenth coffee, hand-woven bathrobes and more! Island Suites can accommodate 2 guests.
With a custom-made King-size bed and hand-finished wooden furnishings the beautiful Garden Suite is as elegant as it is inviting and covers 86sq. metres. With a private outdoor terrace with daybed, dining table and hammock you can experience the beauty of this destination from the comfort of your own suite. A spacious bathroom with shower and luxurious bathtub, you'll feel the ultimate rejuvenation with custom-made Katamama bath amenities and locally-made, naturally-dyed, hand-woven bath robes. Relax on your indoor daybed and make the most of the in-room bar, fully-stocked with cocktail ingredients, recipes and custom-made utensils, designed by Akademi. You'll also find gifts from the resort including a tropical beach set and beauty products.
A private rooftop garden overlooking the Indian Ocean is all yours in this Rooftop Suite. Relax in your own outdoor oasis upon the daybed, in the jacuzzi - with outdoor shower - or at the dining table for a meal with friends. and relax with a view to write home about. You'll also be spoiled with an additional private balcony along with a spacious 268sq. metres of open plan living. With floor to ceiling windows, natural light abounds, and the open plan dining area compliments the relaxed vibe of this incredible suite. A generous bathroom with shower and bathtub allow for relaxation while the in-room bar brings vibrancy to your holiday. A custom-made King bed along with locally made, naturally-dyed, hand-woven bath robes made by the artisans from Blahbatuh village, Gianyar provides a feeling of luxury like no other.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..