Crowne Plaza Auckland
Auckland is New Zealand's most diverse, not to mention largest, city. Their evocative volcanic sand beaches, subtropical rainforests and more than 1,000 taonga treasures are just some of the things that you must see and experience. Crowne Plaza Auckland is the gateway to top destinations in the City of Sails! This deluxe hotel provides wide-ranging accommodation that gives the best bang for the buck. Located in the heart of a bustling city, the property is accessible by shuttle buses, taxis and private cars.
Connect with friends and loved ones while enjoying great-tasting wines and amazing food. Aria Restaurant at Crowne Plaza Auckland provides guests with contemporary cuisine buffet breakfast and lunch as well as a la carte dinner. The elegant Aria Bar offers a selection of full-bodied beers and signature cocktails. The hotel also features a fully-equipped fitness and wellness centre as well as free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All modern facilities are designed to ensure that guests have a fun and comfortable stay.
Start your holiday the right way by booking your accommodation with Crowne Plaza Auckland. By doing so, you can easily reach New Zealand's best shopping and dining scene and other local attractions. At Crowne Plaza Auckland, guests can choose from 352 rooms and suites with superb amenities, such as a private balcony, a California King bed, an en suite bathroom with separate spa bath and exclusive Club Lounge access.
Spacious modern design with extra comforts, the Deluxe Rooms are furnished with either 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds with, plush slippers and robes and an enviable pillow menu. With views from level 18 or higher, retreat to your comfy leather chair and Capiano by Vittoria coffee machine to rejuvenate between holiday activities. The Deluxe Room's modern ensuite contains natural New Zealand made skincare products by Koha Spa Aotearoa, 48-inch HD television with Sky TV, complimentary press reader to keep you up to date with world news, a minibar and tea facilities.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..