Heart of England
From 20/04/2020 to 02/10/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Mon 20 2020 to Apr Fri 24 2020AvailableFrom$3,149*
Apr Mon 27 2020 to May Fri 01 2020AvailableFrom$2,312*
May Mon 04 2020 to May Fri 08 2020AvailableFrom$3,339*
May Mon 18 2020 to May Fri 22 2020AvailableFrom$3,339*
May Mon 25 2020 to May Fri 29 2020AvailableFrom$3,339*
Jun Mon 08 2020 to Jun Fri 12 2020AvailableFrom$3,339*
Jun Mon 22 2020 to Jun Fri 26 2020AvailableFrom$3,339*
Jun Mon 29 2020 to Jul Fri 03 2020From$2,441*
Jul Mon 06 2020 to Jul Fri 10 2020AvailableFrom$3,339*
Jul Mon 13 2020 to Jul Fri 17 2020AvailableFrom$3,339*
Aug Mon 03 2020 to Aug Fri 07 2020From$3,339*
Aug Mon 24 2020 to Aug Fri 28 2020From$3,339*
Sep Mon 07 2020 to Sep Fri 11 2020AvailableFrom$3,149*
Sep Mon 14 2020 to Sep Fri 18 2020From$3,149*
Sep Mon 21 2020 to Sep Fri 25 2020From$3,149*
Sep Mon 28 2020 to Oct Fri 02 2020AvailableFrom$2,879*
Visit the childhood home and final resting place of William Shakespeare in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Go behind the scenes at Longleat House, one of England's most impressive stately homes.
Enjoy high tea at the charming Old Rectory Tearoom in Castle Combe.
DAY 1 - London -Oxford - Cotswolds After meeting with the group in London, we'll set our sights on our first stop: charming Oxford. Here, we'll learn about the poets, professors, scientists and sporting heroes that have graced the city's streets over the years. Then: we'll venture through quintessential English countryside to meet with the Cotswolds. This charming area is a patchwork of green hills and farmland, peppered with centuries-old villages and caramel-hued cottages. We'll end the day with a delicious welcome dinner. Accommodation: Kings Hotel (or similar)
DAY 2 - Cotswolds - Stratford-upon-Avon- Cotswolds The life and times of William Shakespeare will take centre stage in riverside Stratford-upon-Avon today - where we'll see the playwright's timbered childhood home and his wife Anne Hathaway's pretty thatched cottage. A stroll through the blooming gardens here is a must! There will be plenty of time to explore some more Cotswold hamlets as we wind our way back to our hotel, where the evening will be yours to enjoy at your leisure. Accommodation: Kings Hotel (or similar)
DAY 3 - Cotswolds - Lacock - Bath Day three promises to be an indulgent one, with an afternoon of high tea on the agenda at the quaint Old Rectory Tearoom before we move on to Lacock. This showstopper of a village often doubles as a film set, and you may recognise it from Pride and Prejudice or Downton Abbey. After imagining ourselves as costume drama heroes and heroines, we'll step inside the magnificent abbey - whose peaceful cloisters took a starring turn as the Hogwarts hallways in the Harry Potter series. Then: onwards to Bath, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed city with true 'wow' factor, where we'll make ourselves at home for our final two nights. Accommodation: The Abbey Hotel (or similar)
DAY 4 - Bath After receiving a fascinating insight into Roman life on a morning visit to the Roman Baths, we'll visit the fascinating museum at No. 1 Royal Crescent. The afternoon will then be yours to explore the town for yourself. You could enjoy a bit of 'me time' at Thermae Bath Spa (Britain's only thermal spa), and bathe in mineral-rich waters while scanning the skyline from the rooftop pool - or, if you'd prefer to explore on foot, you could discover Bath's proud independent side as you wander past stylish boutiques and celebrated coffee shops. At our last dinner together, we'll swap stories and look back on our English journey with fond memories. Accommodation: The Abbey Hotel (or similar)
DAY 5 - Bath - Longleat - Avebury - London The current seat of the Marquess of Bath, the impressive Longleat blends classic architecture with creative interiors - and it's here that we'll start the day. We'll have plenty of time to explore before we move on to Avebury, an immense stone circle set within an ancient landscape of enigmatic monuments, tombs and roads. While Stonehenge attracts tourists from around the world and does not permit close access, at Avebury we'll have the opportunity to walk freely among the standing stones. Steeped in mystery, this prehistoric stone circle is a fascinating sight - and makes for a tremendous final stop. Later this afternoon, our trip will come to a close back in London.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..