New Zealand Package
Celebrity Solstice offers a series of attributes with cosmopolitan flair that have received an incredible amount of accolades. There's the half-acre Lawn Club with real grass, the fascinating Hot Glass Show developed with The Corning Museum of Glass, chic dining venues offering trendsetting cuisine, and extraordinary programming including wildly entertaining theatrical productions. Try and find that anywhere else at sea. This stunning ship also offers spacious staterooms and bathrooms, and choices of accommodations, including Celebrity's life-renewing, spa-inspired AquaClass staterooms
Inside from: $3209
Outside from: $3569
Balcony from: $3619
One-way economy class airfare from Sydney to Auckland including prepaid taxes
3 Nights accommodation staying at Pullman Auckland
Auckland City Sights Tour
Waiheke Island Explorer Tour
10 Night cruise, from Auckland to Sydney, onboard Celebrity Solstice in an inside twin share cabin
All main meals and entertainment onboard
Port charges and government fees
BONUS Book before 31st July and choose 2 of the following perks
FREE Classic Beverage Package
BONUS $150* Onboard Credit
SAVE up to 25%
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Entertainment: Martini Bar, Hot Glass Show, Passport Bar, Quasar Night Club, Fortunes Casino, Michaels Club, Theatre, Connoisseur Club, Entertainment Team, Ensemble Lounge
Recreational: Card Room, Library, Lawn Club, Aqua Spa, Lawn Club
Food and Drink: Poolside Bar, Blu Restaurant, Cellar Masters, Lounge Bar, Sunset Bar, Grand Epernay Dining Room, Cafe al Bacio, Bar, Silhouette Dining Room, Silk Harvest, Bar, Murano Restaurant, Dining Room, Martini Bar, Tuscan Grill
Relaxation: Steam Room, Sauna, Whirlpool, Beauty Salon, Spa, Aqua Spa, Solarium, Swimming Pool
Other: Art Gallery, Shops, Photo Gallery, Conference Facilities, Sky Observation Lounge, Celebrity Central, Foyer, Elevator, Concierge, Hair Salon
Fitness: Jogging Track, Basketball, Fitness Center, Fitness Equipment
Day 1 - Auckland Your official welcome to New Zealand comes by way of a bustling harbor. Step ashore and into a surprisingly cosmopolitan environment. And once you venture inland, even more surprises await, including a total of 48 dormant volcanoes, a lush, leafy urban cityscape filled with beautiful parks, and a number of renowned art galleries.
Day 2 - Tauranga Known as the Bay of Plenty, Tauranga is located at the entrance to one of the largest natural harbors in New Zealand. You can take a ride on a bush jet boat, go white-water rafting on the Rangitaiki River, or dine on the freshest fish and chips you’ll ever taste, served al fresco. If you’re looking for a more exotic counter, travel to the Mount Mauganui Hot Salt Water Pools.
Day 3 - At sea
Day 4 - Picton
Day 5 - Akaroa Nestled in the heart of an ancient volcano, Akaroa is rich with beautiful bays, French and English colonial history, even the largest little penguin colony on the mainland. It's also home to the rarest and smallest marine dolphin and lots of water sports-kayaking, sailboats, also hiking paths and cycle tours. Pick up a unique souvenir from one of the many local craft shops and boutiques.
Day 6 - Dunedin Were it not for the absence of the Scottish brogue, you might think you'd landed in Edinburgh. Both the scenery and the architecture borrow heavily from Scotland. You can even shop for kilts or dig into a piece of fresh haggis. Dunedin is also home to New Zealand's only castle, a 15-year construction endeavor complete with the only staircase of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere and magnificent woodwork.
Day 7 - Dusky Sound Steep cliffs that have been carved over centuries by dozens of waterfalls surround the largest and most complex of the many fjords along the New Zealand coast, Dusky Sound. It's also a wildlife paradise, with seals and dolphins patrolling the water, and birds like broad billed prions, mottled petrels and sooty shearwaters floating on the overhead thermals.
Day 7 - Doubtful Sound As cold mountain water cascades from the cliffs above Doubtful Sound, it creates an unusual phenomenon-a dual-layered marine ecosystem of fresh and saltwater. This serves as a playground for a number of species, including fur seals and two types of penguins - the fiordland crested and blue penguin.
Day 7 - Milford Sound As we sail into the narrow fjords of the Milford Sound, even your massive ship seems to shrink in comparison to the towering cliffs topped by lush mountain terrain. Situated within Fiordland National Park, this natural wonder is part of the Te Wahipounamu World Heritage Site and is protected by its natural geography, which makes it a haven for all types of wildlife.
Day 8 - At sea
Day 9 - At sea
Day 10 - Eden, Australia
Day 11 - Sydney, Australia Considered one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the Southern Hemisphere, Sydney offers just about anything—from beaches and wineries to stunning landmarks and world-class shopping. Tour architectural marvels like the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbor Bridge, view life below the surface from Sydney Aquarium’s underwater walkways, or take it all in from above on a tour of the Sydney Tower.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..