Pacific Northwest Trail, 9 Days, SAVE $223*
Valid for select departures 2 June - 1 September 2020
9 Days trip departing San Francisco.
8 Nights accommodation in Hotels.
4 Breakfasts and 3 Dinners.
Sightseeing as per itinerary.
Services of an experienced Trip Leader/Manager.
Free Time Add-Ons:.
Street Art Tour.
Jet Boating Columbia River.
WAS $2529*, NOW $2306*, SAVE $223*.
Day 1 San Francisco. Welcome to California! We'll kick things off this afternoon when you meet up with your new travel crew & head out for a walking tour of Union Square, North Beach & then into Chinatown for a family-style meal on your first night together.
Day 2 San Francisco. This morning we'll jump on public transport & head to the Mission District to cast our eyes on the fantastic street art. After, the day is yours to explore this amazing city. Head up to "the Haight" to check out its hippie past and hipster present, shop in Union Square or head to Lombard St into North Beach. Tonight opt in for sunset sailing under the Golden Gate.
Day 3 San Francisco to Portland. Leaving on a jet plane this morning, we'll fly to PDX, a.k.a Portland. Portland. When we land, we're off to check out the Hipster Capital on a city tour. First up is lunch in Rose City food park, before dropping in to Powell Books, the Pearl District & Burnside Street. Sweet tooth? We'll munch on Voodoo Doughnuts & sample the famous ice cream from Salt & Straw.
Day 4 Portland. Today we get out of the city & explore the lush forests and trails of Mount Hood, with a 360 view of the glorious Columbia River on our way. Continuing on the Historic Columbia River Highway, we'll stop at the magnificent Multnomah Falls & Oregon's Timberline Lodge, part of the famous Pacific Crest Trail & the Overlook Hotel from The Shining. Did someone say "Here's Johnny"?
Day 5 Portland. Today is yours! Whether you want to take in Oregon history with a tour of the Shanghai Tunnels, fuel your adrenaline with a jet boat ride, or take in a Sunday brunch at a popular downtown restaurant, there is something for everyone on option today. Tonight, we will regroup over a dinner at a popular local brewery, Deschutes, & talk about our adventures.
Day 6 Portland to Astoria. We are now leaving "Rose City" & heading for the Oregon coast. First up, Cannon Beach #flashbackMonday #Goonies. We are going to stop by the filming location of the 1980's cult classic. This coastline is rugged & stunning, but don't stop yet. We're spending the night in Astoria.
Day 7 Astoria to Seattle. Today we drive to the land of Nirvana - the band that is, not the state of mind. Grab your best plaid shirt & Doc Marten boots because we're headed to Seattle, home to Amazon, Starbucks & grunge music. First things first, we'll get you orientated to the Emerald City.
Day 8 Seattle. Today is your chance to walk in the footsteps of a real Seattleite, as our local guide teach you how to make coffee like a barista, shop smart at the Public Market & take the perfect Instagram photo of the 'gum wall'. Tonight, we take a sunset sail in the Puget Sound & reflect on our crazy times in the
Day 9 Seattle. Our adventures in the Pacific Northwest have come to an end! Don't forget to swap deets & start planning the reunion tour. East Coast next time?
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..