A Portrait of Majestic France
River Royale will reemerge as the S.S. Bon Voyage in Spring 2019. Inspired by the renowned wine and gastronomic expertise of the region, the S.S. Bon Voyage will represent the bountiful destination—from the beautiful design on the ship’s bow to the enhanced culinary opportunities onboard. With her transformation, the S.S. Bon Voyage will debut a completely different look—including a redesigned top deck with an added swimming pool and lounge area, with an adjacent casual dining venue featuring lighter fare with a local spin and chef-led cooking classes. Inside, four new gorgeously-appointed suites will be introduced, as well as marble bathrooms throughout the ship, an enhanced dining room with an added chef demonstration area, and a new bistro inspired by Bouillon Pigalle in Paris. All finished perfectly in the unique and beautiful design aesthetic that Uniworld is known for, and paired with the addition of more crew members for a higher crew-to-guest ratio. Join us next Spring onboard Uniworld’s newest luxurious Super Ship—the S.S. Bon Voyage.
Outside from: $10099
15 Day Europe River Cruise departing Paris
14 Nights accommodation staying onboard SS Bon Voyage in a Classic stateroom
All meals onboard, including 14 Breakfasts, 12 Lunches, 14 Dinners
2 Captain's Welcome Galas and 2 Captain's Farewell Dinners
Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
12 Days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, fully hosted by English-speaking local guides
Guided "Let's Go", "Do as the Locals Do" and "Village Day" progams
An experienced Cruise Manager and attentive, all English-speaking staff
State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset system on all shore excursions during your cruise
First class TGV train between Paris and Lyon (vv)
Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks throughout your cruise
Captivating onboard local entertainment
Cultural enrichment including 2 Signature Lectures
Scheduled airport transfers on arrival and departure days
All gratuities for all onboard and onshore services
EXCLUSIVE Connoisseur Collection and Generations Family Program on select departures
FREE Airfare to Europe*
Day 1 - Paris
Day 2 - La Roche-Guyon
Day 3 - Rouen
Day 4 - Caudebec-en-Caux
Day 5 - Rouen
Day 6 - Mantes la Jolie
Day 7 - Paris
Day 8 - Paris
Day 8 - Bordeaux
Day 9 - Garonne River Cruising
Day 9 - Pauillac
Day 10 - Cadillac
Day 11 - Blaye
Day 11 - Bourg-sur-Gironde
Day 11 - Libourne
Day 12 - Libourne
Day 13 - Libourne
Day 13 - Bordeaux
Day 14 - Bordeaux
Day 15 - Bordeaux
- *Advertised price is based on 29 March 2020 departure in a classic stateroom, seasonal surcharges apply for select departures and are subject to availability at time of booking. Flight offers are only valid for new bookings made between 27 March and 31 August 2019. Prices are per person and represent adult fares including any applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The offer is based on fares to the nearest available online European city to the cruise embarkation point or an available alternative as advised at time of booking. Participating air carriers are Qatar Airways and Singapore Airways, and are selected at the discretion of Uniworld, based on available fare classes at the time of booking and must be purchased in conjunction with an applicable 2020 Uniworld Europe departure. Departure from Australia can be taken when convenient for the guest and not prior to 1 March 2020, subject to availability. The airfare cannot be sold in isolation and is subject to availability. Uniworld reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change all fares, fees and surcharges at any time. Airfares are valid departing from SYD/MEL/ADL/PER/BNE and arriving into AMS, ATH, BCN, BER, BRU, BUD, BUH, CPH, DUB, EDI,FRA,GOT, IST, LON, MAD, MAN, MIL, MLA, MOW, MUC, NCE, OSL, PAR, PRG, PSA, ROM, STO, VCE, VIE, WAW, ZAG and ZRH, subject to selected carrier and routing. Surcharges apply if the required booking class is not available and a higher booking class is required and for select arrival cities. Payment terms Economy Airfares: 10% cruise deposit and a non-refundable $1,500 per person additional deposit is due within 5 days of booking. Payment terms Business Class Airfares: 10% cruise deposit and a non-refundable $1,500 payment towards business class airfare is due within 5 days. Final payment of cruise fare and balance of any airfare is due 120 days prior to cruise departure. Guests who do not wish to book airfares under this air offer, may receive a $1,000pp discount off their cruise fare. In this case, standard Uniworld booking conditions apply. By paying the applicable deposits you accept the Terms and Conditions of the Uniworld Air Offer, and tickets will be issued. Our partner airlines reserve the right to advise an earlier airfare Ticketing Time Limit date, subject to booking conditions and restrictions. Stopovers are subject to an additional surcharge and flight restrictions apply. After ticket issuance, date changes and cancellation fees apply. For customers purchasing Uniworld Gold Seal Protection (GSP), GSP will not apply to the additional deposit collected to participate in the air offer. Any cancellation charges will be deducted from the GSP credit – see website for full Terms and Conditions. The promotion is capacity controlled, and may not be combined with any other offer, except for River Heritage Club savings. This offer is valid on all available cabin categories on all 2020 departures across Europe (excluding Holiday Season voyages) sailings from 1 March to 15 November 2020. For cruise departures where flights are out of date range at time of booking, we will issue tickets only when the return date is within range, approximately 331 days prior to the selected return date. Tickets will only be issued when proposed flights have been confirmed by you or your travel advisor, and must be ticketed by 15 November 2020, unless out of date range, at which point tickets must strictly be issued 3 days after flight confirmation from Uniworld. We will do everything reasonably possible to fulfil the air offer. However, if we are unable to fulfil the flights for any reason, we will revert your booking to the cruise only early booking promotion available at the time your booking was made. Offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Please contact Uniworld for details.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..