Busabout North America - 8 Days Northeast Highlights, SAVE $190*
Valid for select departures 8 May - 18 September 2020
7 Nights accommodation.
Your fantastic Busaboucrw.
Embark on a food truck and microbrewery crawl in Montreal.
All coach transpor.
WAS $1899*, NOW $1709*, SAVE $190*.
Day 1 New York to Boston. We depart The Big Apple this morning and head to New Haven, the home of Yale University After lunch we'll journey on to Boston, where you can check out one of the Irish pubs and try some famous clam chowder.
Day 2 Boston. The day is yours to spend as you please Walk the Freedom Trail to see historical sites, check out the famed Harvard and MIT campuses, or hang out in Boston Common - the oldest city park in the USA.
Day 3 Boston to The Forks. We hit the road and make our way to Portland, "America's foodiest small town" Grab a bite and wander the Old Port area before we head to The Forks. Tonight, it's time for campfires, cabins and good times aplenty.
Day 4 The Forks. Use your free time today to get back to nature Try white water rafting, or one of the many hiking trails. Tonight, have a soak in the hot tub before we check out the live music at the local brewery.
Day 5 The Forks to Quebec City. Today we head to Quebec with a photo stop at Attean Outlook along the way. We'll arrive around lunchtime, and you can explore the UNESCO heritage-listed Old Town before we visit the oldest pub in the city tonight.
Day 6 Quebec City to Montreal. Onwards to Montreal. After a stop at a lakeside town, we'll arrive around lunchtime. Join an optional jet boating excursion, or ride the tallest Ferris wheel in Canada Tonight we have a food truck and microbrewery crawl.
Day 7 Montreal. The day is yours, so explore the city by bike or wander the main sights Check out the historic churches and grab some snacks at Jean-Talon Market. Tonight, explore the food scene and enjoy the final night with your new friends.
Day 8 Montreal. All good things must come to an end It's time to pack up your bags and say farewell to the group before we check out. We hope to see you again soon.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..