Normandy & Gems of the Seine
Scenic Gem sails the beautiful rivers of France and delivers the same all-inclusive luxury experience synonymous with the new fleet of Scenic ‘Space-Ships’. Enjoy a private butler service, a wealth of dining venue options including L'Amour fine dining restaurant and spacious suites. Introduced to our portfolio of luxury Space-Ships in 2014, Scenic Gem has been custom-built to negotiate one of France’s best loved passageways, the graceful and elegant Seine. Measuring 110m, Scenic Gem is a refined and intimate vessel whose cutting-edge features and amenities make it, without question, one of the safest, most comfortable riverboats operating on this much-loved river system. Scenic Gem is the most luxurious ship currently cruising the Seine River and was purpose-built to cruise all the way to beautiful Honfl eur. With only 64 suites, guests will enjoy an almost 1:3 staff to guest ratio along with every all-inclusive 5-star luxury amenity you've come to expect on a Scenic Space-Ship. With innovative new technology, your Scenic Space-Ship will be your gracious floating hotel as you cruise the waterways of France. Intimate and friendly, with every amenity you could wish for, our Scenic Space-Ships were designed with you in mind. From the moment you step on board you’ll be spoilt for choice. From our wide selection of dining options right down to your pillow menu, you’ll enjoy the ultimate in all-inclusive luxury, every moment of the day. On board you’ll have full access to a fitness center and wellness area, special on board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day. Your Cruise Director, as well as every member of our hospitable on board team, are on hand to make sure you make the most of every minute of your time on board your Space-Ship. Delivering the same all-inclusive luxury experience synonymous with the new fleet of Scenic ‘Space-Ships’, guests on Gem will enjoy private butler service, a wealth of dining venue options, private balconies with Scenic ‘Sun Lounge’, and our usual wide choice of complimentary drinks whenever and wherever you are onboard. Exclusively designed and crafted to cruise the Seine River in Northern France, Scenic Gem affords guests unbridled luxury and opulence atop this timeless and enchanting waterway. More than capable of negotiating the meandering ebb of the Seine, Scenic Gem is able to sail to the port commune of Honfleur; a rare ability for a riverboat of this class. Despite this capability, Scenic Gem boasts all of the luxury features you’d expect from a Scenic vessel — think opulent designer touches, a host of award-winning dining venues, and of course, the most spacious and luxurious cabins of any river cruise operator.
Outside from: $8225
Balcony from: $11040
11 Day Luxury Europe River cruise from Paris
Return ecomony class airfare including taxes*
10 Nights accommodation staying onboard Scenic Gem in a twin share Standard Suite
29 Meals including 10 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches and 10 Dinners
Complimentary beverages all day while onboard
1 exclusive Enrich experiences
Your choice of 21 Freechoice activities and dining
The freedom of our e-bikes – electronically assisted bicycles
Butler service for all guests
Free use of on board guest laundry facilities
All tipping and gratuities
Book now and pay in full by 31 October 2019 to secure an additional discount of $600* per couple on cruises of 11 days or longer or $300* per couple on cruises of 10 days or less.
Suite upgrades are available but limited, please ask your Travel Adviser for details and a quote
Terms & Conditions apply
Fitness: Gym, Wellness Centre
Relaxation: Sun Deck
Food and Drink: Bar, Cafe, Crystal Dining Room
Other: Gift Shop
Entertainment: Panorama Lounge, Pervasive Wi-Fi
Day 1 - Paris
Day 2 - Les Andelys
Day 3 - Rouen
Day 4 - Rouen
Day 5 - Honfleur
Day 6 - Honfleur
Day 7 - Caudebec-en-Caux
Day 8 - Vernon
Day 9 - Conflans
Day 10 - Paris
Day 11 - Paris
- *Prices and offers are based on per person, twin share in AUD, strictly limited, not combinable with other offers, and subject to availability. Valid for new bookings only. Flight offers are subject to availability ex SYD/MEL/BNE/ADL/PER and based on an airline of Scenic’s choice. Airfares must be booked through Scenic. All airfare deals are scheduled for travel to best suit the tour departure and conclusion dates on available scheduled flights. Any requests outside of the tour dates may incur seasonal surcharges as enforced by the airline. From price includes $300pp Early Payment Discount where full payment is due by 31 Oct 2019. Prices and offers based on STC041120.1, AMBA211020.2, FRAC121020.1, SEI121020.1, BOD270420.1, and IRRC130920.1 in a category E suite (no balcony). Balcony upgrades available on request at an additional cost. A non-refundable deposit of $1,000pp is, due within 7 days of booking. A second non-refundable deposit of $2,000pp is due by 28 September or 11 months prior to departure, whichever comes first. We reserve the right to ticket any flights upon receipt of the second deposit and any subsequent changes will incur change and/or cancellation fees. Prices correct as of 15/04/19. For full terms and conditions visit scenic.com.au/terms. ABN 85 002 715 602.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..