Spectacular South of France
Sailing the beautiful waterways of France and rebuilt for the 2017 season with brand new features such as Scenic Culinaire and two new one-bedroom Royal Owner's Suites. Every Scenic French river cruise begins aboard one of the company’s custom-built Space-Ships the Scenic Sapphire or Diamond, so named for their spacious guest cabins, dining, and entertaining areas. Each of these four-deck Scenic Space-Ships includes numerous dining and sightseeing areas, as well as a lounge and bar area that offers panoramic views. Additionally, guests can soak up the rays at the top-deck swimming pool or retreat to the wellness center, which is equipped with a fitness area, beauty salon, and massage rooms. These ships are also noteworthy for their luxury suites, which are outfitted with sun lounges, 32-inch high-definition TVs, and complimentary wireless internet access. Bolstering our exquisite French fleet upon their re-launch, Scenic Sapphire and Diamond will be completely rebuilt to reflect the same level of luxury offered by our newest Scenic Space-Ships. We’ve considered everything when redesigning these much-loved vessels, seeking out the very finest materials and most innovative technologies to ensure these Space-Ships afford the very best travel experience on the majestic waterways of France. One of the main highlights of these updated vessels however, is the all-new one-bedroom Royal Owner’s Suites. A first for the Scenic Space-Ship fleet, these huge 47 square meter suites are the biggest ever offered on European waters, and boast a vast living space, perfectly proportioned bedroom, en-suite bathroom and full-length balcony — not to mention all of the exquisite luxuries for which we are so regularly applauded. Complete with all of the opulent finishing touches for which Scenic is universally celebrated, Scenic Sapphire and Diamond will be transformed upon emerging from the shipyard ahead of the 2017 season. As well as opulent design touches, each vessel will also receive a host of new features and amenities, including a vitality pool, gym, spa and, for the first time ever, a private cooking area where guests can participate in our new cookery courses, Scenic Culinaire. Couple these sumptuous design changes with our time-tested and truly exceptional service, and a river cruise aboard Scenic Sapphire and Diamond promises the journey of a lifetime. The vessels will cruise a selection of French rivers in 2017, including the Seine, Rhône and Garonne, transporting guests in complete comfort and elegance on these enchanting waterways.
Outside from: $8270
Balcony from: $11365
12 Day Luxury Europe River cruise-tour from Paris to Lyon
Return ecomony class airfare including taxes*
1 Night Paris accommodation
High speed TGV train from Paris to Lyon
Transfer from train station to your Scenic Space-ship
10 Nights accommodation staying onboard Scenic Sapphire in a twin share Standard Suite
30 Meals including 11 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches and 10 Dinners
Complimentary beverages all day while onboard
2 exclusive Enrich experiences
Your choice of 26 Freechoice activities and dining
The freedom of our e-bikes – electronically assisted bicycles
Butler service for all guests
Free use of on board guest laundry facilities
All tipping and gratuities
Book now and pay in full by 31 October 2019 to secure an additional discount of $600* per couple on cruises of 11 days or longer or $300* per couple on cruises of 10 days or less.
Suite upgrades are available but limited, please ask your Travel Adviser for details and a quote
Terms & Conditions apply
Fitness: Gym, Wellness Centre
Relaxation: Sun Deck
Food and Drink: Bar, Crystal Dining Room, Kitchen, Portobello's Restaurant, The Restaurant
Other: Gift Shop, Reception, Wheel House, Walking Track
Entertainment: Panorama Lounge, Pervasive Wi-Fi
Day 1 - Lyon
Day 2 - Lyon
Day 2 - Tournus
Day 3 - Chalon-Sur-Saone
Day 4 - Tournon
Day 5 - Avignon
Day 6 - Avignon
Day 7 - Tarascon
Day 8 - Viviers
Day 9 - Lyon
Day 10 - Lyon
Day 11 - Lyon
- *Prices and offers are based on per person, twin share in AUD, strictly limited, not combinable with other offers, and subject to availability. Valid for new bookings only. Flight offers are subject to availability ex SYD/MEL/BNE/ADL/PER and based on an airline of Scenic’s choice. Airfares must be booked through Scenic. All airfare deals are scheduled for travel to best suit the tour departure and conclusion dates on available scheduled flights. Any requests outside of the tour dates may incur seasonal surcharges as enforced by the airline. From price includes $300pp Early Payment Discount where full payment is due by 31 Oct 2019. Prices and offers based on STC041120.1, AMBA211020.2, FRAC121020.1, SEI121020.1, BOD270420.1, and IRRC130920.1 in a category E suite (no balcony). Balcony upgrades available on request at an additional cost. A non-refundable deposit of $1,000pp is, due within 7 days of booking. A second non-refundable deposit of $2,000pp is due by 28 September or 11 months prior to departure, whichever comes first. We reserve the right to ticket any flights upon receipt of the second deposit and any subsequent changes will incur change and/or cancellation fees. Prices correct as of 15/04/19. For full terms and conditions visit scenic.com.au/terms. ABN 85 002 715 602.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..