Canadian Coast to Coast, 13 Nights
Itinerary: Vancouver - Toronto - Montreal - Halifax
Explore the exciting city of Vancouver. The city of Vancouver has a rich cultural diversity where North America and Asia meet and is home to the second-largest Chinatown in North America. The market area of Granville Island and spectacular Stanley Park give Vancouver a relaxed cachet all of its own.
Next board VIA Rail's The Canadian for your 4 night rail journey. It will take you thousands of kilometres to catch your breath after you see the legendary scenery that has made the Canadian one of the most renowned long-distance journeys in the world. Enjoy breathtaking scenery every second of the journey between the Pacific Coast and Canada's largest city. You will get to see the magnificent Rocky Mountains, the western Prairies, the lakes in Northern Ontario and the lush boreal forest.
Arrive in Canadas largest and most cosmopolitan city Toronto. From its humble beginnings as a French colonial outpost, it has become the commercial and cultural heartbeat of Canada. It borrows from nearby USA mega cities its urban buzz but does it with a distinctly laidback Canadian feel.
Continue to Montreal where you will spend 2 nights discovering the highlights of this beautiful city. Old Montreal sits in the heart of the old port, and is a magical place with historic structures and charming shops and restaurants. Your final destination is the vibrant seaside city of Halifax. Take in an art show, explore a museum, walk the oceans edge along the waterfront or visit the farmers market. Nature lovers will find sandy beaches, beautiful gardens and hiking.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice; Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases; Please enquire for further details..