Indonesian Explorer Package
INTRODUCING PACIFIC EXPLORER. INTRODUCING PACIFIC EXPLORER. P&O's newest addition, has joined the P&O fleet with fresh designs reflecting the best of modern Australia. Pacific Explorer adds even more elegance to cruise holidays. The extravagant design brings a feeling of space and freedom to enjoy cruising your way. Waterslides and Waterpark: Hours of fun on Pacific Explorer's exhilarating waterslides! Swim and splash the day away at the exciting new waterpark featuring a range of larger than life interactive water features.
Inside from: $2299
Outside from: $2499
Balcony from: $2779
Suite from: $4349
14 Night cruise, from Sydney to Singapore, onboard Pacific Explorer in an inside twin share cabin
All main meals & entertainment on board
Port charges & government fees
1 Nights post-cruise accommodation in Singapore staying at The Elizabeth Hotel in a Deluxe Room including breakfast
One-way economy class airfare from Singapore to Sydney including prepaid taxes
BONUS Onboad Credit:
Receive $300* per Inside/Outside cabin
Receive $600* per Balcony cabin
Receive $900* per Mini-Suite cabin
BONUS $1 Deposit per person!
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $2591*
Brisbane from $2461*
Melbourne from $2495*
Perth from $2596*
Sydney from $2299*
Upgrade to an Outside cabin from $200*per person
Upgrade to a Balcony cabin from $480*per person
Upgrade to a Junior Suite from $2050*per person
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Strict Terms & Conditions apply
Other: Reception, Medical Centre, Photo Gallery, Photo Shop, Atrium
Food and Drink: The Restaurant, Cafe, Grill, Bar
Relaxation: Sauna, Beauty Salon, Massage, Spa, Swimming Pool
Fitness: Sports Court, Aerobics, Fitness Center
Recreational: Kids Club
Day 1 - Sydney, Australia Experience the diversity of this vibrant city with its world-famous icons. Enjoy the sun and surf at one of the many beaches, discover the thrilling entertainment or wander through the chic shopping precincts.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Gladstone, Australia
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Cairns The city of Cairns is the heart of the Tropical North - a focal point for visitors and local inhabitants alike. Founded in 1876 as a port for the Hodkinson River goldfield 60 miles inland, the settlement that served pioneers, fossickers and thousands of diggers has long outlived these shifts in fortune to become one of the world's most attractive vacation destinations. Built on the banks of the Trinity Inlet in Far North Queensland, this coastal city resting along the world famous Great Barrier Reef puts out its welcome mat all year round. With its traditional "pubs" - old time hotels, cosmopolitan eateries, outdoor living, homespun markets, exclusive boutiques and locally crafted wares offset by a mass of flowering shrubs and the backdrop of the forest-clad Whitefield Range; it is a city that will delight you visually and historically. General Information Ship will anchor at Trinity Wharf Points of Interest: Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, Botanical Gardens - displaying huge exotic blooms reflecting the rainforested area, and the bustling harbor with fleets of game fishing vessels, and dive boats that will take you to tropical spectacular reef sites and solitary coral cays for snorkeling.
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - Dili, Timor-Leste
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - Benoa
Day 12 - Lombok Known as 'Indonesia’s best kept secret', Lombok is a pearl in the sparkling blue ocean. Appreciate the local customs and crafts that reflect the fusion of different cultures or go snorkelling and experience the mysteries of the sea.
Day 13 - At Sea
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - Singapore
- *Fares are cruise only, per person in AUD in a complete quad or twin room based on lead category at publication date (12 June 2019), inclusive of all discounts, charges and taxes (which are subject to change). Campaign commences 12 Jun 2019 and ends 27 Aug 2019 and is valid on select sailings. Advertised fares are available until allocation is exhausted and may fluctuate during the campaign period. Campaign offers only available on P&O's Value and Value Plus fare types only for sailings departing after 13th Jun 2019. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. Supplements apply for other room categories. Some oceanview rooms have obstructed views. ~Fare based on specified departure dates. Different fares apply to other dates listed. *$1 deposits are non-refundable and deposit conditions differ from the standard P&O Booking and Travel Conditions. Pay AU$1 per person deposit upfront (for all passengers) followed by the remainder of the standard adult deposit amount to be paid as follows - for cruises departing between 23 Dec 2019 and 15 Feb 2020 the additional deposit is due 95 days prior to departure; for cruises departing between 16 Feb and 31 May 2020 the additional deposit is due 150 days prior to departure; for cruises departing between 1 Jun 2020 and 31 Aug 2020 the additional deposit is due 180 days prior to departure; for cruises departing after 1 Sep 2020 the additional deposit is due 250 days prior to departure. Final payment for your cruise is due 75 days prior to departure. For cruises departing between 27 Aug and 22 Dec 2019 the AU$1 deposit is applicable if the date of booking is greater than 75 days before departure; final payment is then due 75 days before departure. Full payment is required for sailings booked within 75 days of departure. The additional deposit charged will be the remainder of the standard adult deposit for all passengers, including children. For bookings departing prior to 27 Aug 2019 $1 deposit does not apply, and full payment is required at time of booking. Other campaign promotions - onboard spending money - applies. Standard cancellation and refunds conditions apply as per Booking and Travel Conditions. ^Onboard Spending Money is per room in AUD. Amount varies by travel date, room type and itinerary duration to the maximum of $900, and is applied to the first 2 guests only in a room. Onboard Spending Money expires at the conclusion of your cruise, is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..