Borough Market & Gin Distillery Small Group Tour
Gain an insight into local culture as you visit historic Borough Market, the oldest and largest food market in London dating back to 1014. Enjoy the sights and smells of the market as you walk around; its warren of passageways hides a sprawling cornucopia of everything from traditional British produce to international culinary delights. Youll have ample time to explore the market at your own leisure and indulge in whats on offer, from Sri Lankan street food to charcuterie from South Tyrol and everything else in between. Using our exclusive VOX audio headset technology, a professional tour guide will bring the history of this fantastic market to life on a guided tour that takes in the best the market has to offer and showcases its unique Victorian and Art Deco and architectural features.
After your visit to the market, you will make your way to Kennington where the world famous Beefeater Gin Distillery is located. Your tour ticket is included in the price and will allow you to go behind the scenes and discover how this local distillery produces gin. Examine the differences between different styles of gin and hear how the various botanical herbs used in the distilling process impact the overall flavour.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..