Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas
What does "holiday" mean to you? If your first thought is "tropical paradise" and your second "being able to play uninterrupted golf" (or being able to send your significant other off to do that while you sit back and relax!), you've come to the right place! Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas is set amongst 10 stunning acres of lush tropical gardens on the Port Douglas coast. Located just 60km north of Cairns and close to both the Great Barrier Reef and Mosman Gorge, it is the perfect place for guests looking for an ultra-luxury retreat combined with the opportunity to explore and enjoy! Soak up the sun and the serenity, take a swing and unwind!
Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas is a boutique resort. Set on the edge of the Palmer Sea Reef Golf Course, it is perfect for golf lovers, while still donning enough exceptional facilities of its own to keep all other travellers happy! From two sprawling lagoon-style pools with shady area, waterfalls and sun lounges, to flood-lit tennis courts, BBQ areas, a grab-n-go snack fridge, car hire and more, this resort exudes a unique mix of relaxed grace and luxury charm! Board the local shuttle at reception to explore the Port Douglas area, arrange a tour at the Tour Desk onsite, enjoy complimentary parking and keep connected to home via free Wi-Fi.
If you're just keen to unwind, you can do that here too! Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas boasts a range of airy, light-filled guest rooms. Each offer a healthy dose of tropical cool and all the latest in lavish comforts. Sink into deluxe bedding each night and wake to incredibly lush green garden views. Bubble stress away in your bathtub, watch Foxtel or a DVD or let the breeze waft over you on your private furnished balcony. Paradise Links is a self-catering resort, so there are mini fridges in all rooms and kitchenettes in some. There are plenty of great dining options within a 10-minute stroll and staff are more than willing to offer up their best recommendations!Links Room.
Links Rooms are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and close to the lagoon-style pool. Bedding comes in either King or Twin configurations and each space has both air-conditioning and ceiling fans! Take in the serenity of the resort on your private furnished balcony, make use of the TV and watch a DVD or Foxtel and revel in the fact that these rooms come with complimentary Wi-Fi! Other features include coffee and tea making facilities, a mini bar fridge and a spacious en-suite bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet. Links Rooms can accommodate up to 2 guests.2 Bedroom Apartment.
2 Bedroom Apartments offer views over the lush tropical gardens and the lagoon pool. Beautifully light and airy, the apartment is available with 1 Queen and 1 Kind bed, or 1 Queen and 2 Single beds. With comfortable, classically furnished living and dining areas, the apartment is equipped with Nespresso coffee-maker. Featuring a full kitchenette, separate bathrooms and private balconies. With laundry facilities in the apartment along with air-conditioning, TV, DVD player and Austar you'll feel relaxed in no time. The apartment is an interconnecting, dual-key suite.3 Bedroom Villa.
Travelling with the tribe? Check-in to a 3 Bedroom Villa and enjoy space, comfort and more! Overlooking spectacular green fairways and lush tropical gardens, these stunning villas are open, airy and full of chic furnishings. Enjoy each other's company in the lounge-dining area. Complete with a TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, a dining table and comfy lounges, this is the perfect place for all guests to relax. Bedding includes a King, Queen and 2 Single beds split across the 3 rooms, plus there's downstairs powder room, laundry with washing machine and drying, separate bathroom and private balcony. 3 Bedroom Villas can accommodate up to 7 guests.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..