Alaskan Inside Passage Cruise
Named for the Northern compass point, Noordam features museum-quality art—from 19th oils to contemporary photographs of music greats Dizzy Gillespie and B.B. King. Guests onboard can enjoy cooking shows and hands-on workshops in partnership with America’s Test Kitchen. Explore the world’s wonders through BBC Earth Experiences. Take yoga or Pilates in our Fitness Center. Savor the sounds of Music Walk™ and the delights of our specialty restaurants.
Inside from: $1569
Outside from: $1859
Balcony from: $2399
Suite from: $2709
7 Night cruise, from Vancouver, onboard the ms Noordam in a Inside twin share cabin
All main meals and entertainment on board
Port charges and government fees
Holland America Line - Explore 4 promotion, valid for sale until 31 October 2019
Receive Up to US$600* Onboard Credit per cabin (depending on cabin category)
50% Reduced Deposit
Complimentary Pinnacle Grill Dinner
$25* Beverage Card (for Kids or extra guests)
Plus BONUS Deal Balcony & Suite guests also receive a Premium Internet Package
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Recreational: Outdoor Pool, Club HAL, The Loft
Entertainment: Night Club, Neptune Lounge, Crow's Nest, Photo Gallery, Explorers Lounge, Queen's Show Lounge
Food and Drink: Pinnacle Grill, Lido Bar, Lounge Bar, The Verandah, Explorations Cafe, Piano Bar, Lido Casual Restaurant, Sports Bar, Vista Dining Room, Terrace Grill, Sports Bar
Other: Art Gallery, Shops, Shopping Gallery, Shore Excursion Office, Concierge, Atrium, Culinary Arts Center, Future Cruise Sales
Relaxation: Hydro Massage Pool, Whirlpool, Spa, Greenhouse Spa & Salon, Thermal Suite, Lido Pool
Day 1 - Vancouver Galleries, boutiques, colorful public markets, restaurants of every ethnicity: this vital port city has them all. Visit vibrant Chinatown and Stanley Park, with its 1,000 acres of forests, gardens, lakes and lawns in the heart of the city. Sample shore excursions: Highlights of Vancouver & Granville Island; Stanley Park & Scenic Grouse Mountain.
Day 2 - Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage
Day 3 - Juneau Located at the foot of grand mountain peaks on the Gastineau Channel, the town of Juneau has the massive Mendenhall Glacier and the immense Juneau Icefields at its back door. Juneau is the place to let your imagination run wild. Explore the lush Tongass National Forest. Visit the rustic shops in town. Or get out and kayak, dogsled, raft, hike, whale watch, flightsee or fish. There s no end to the adventure because of the long daylight hours. Climb aboard the Mt. Roberts Tramway for a great spot to hike and shoot a souvenir photo.
Day 4 - Skagway The sidewalks are all but rolled up in Skagway come winter, so you can only imagine the frightful conditions endured by the gold prospectors who passed through en route to the Yukon, with a mandatory ton of supplies to be hauled with them over the steep and treacherous Trail of '98. Today, summertime visits to Skagway require nothing of the sort, but you can still ride the antique White Pass & Yukon narrow-gauge railway up through silvery-purple rock faces, past Deadhorse Gulch, to see what it was like back then. Take your time and poke into every little store from the Trail Bench to Lynch & Kennedy's Dry Goods. The Red Onion Saloon, with its honky tonk piano and costumed barmaids, is a treasure trove of memorabilia featuring pictures of Klondike Kate, Peahull Annie and other vintage characters. To complete the picture of those rip-roaring days, visit the nostalgic Trail of '98 Museum. The Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park boasts restored buildings and wooden boardwalks that invite you to take a stroll into the past.
Day 5 - Glacier Bay
Day 6 - Ketchikan Built out over the water and climbing weathered stairways, Ketchikan clings to the shores of Tongass Narrows and drapes the mountains with a cheerful air. Besides the main attractions - Creek Street, the Tongass Historical Museum, Totem Bight State Park and Saxman Village, try a flightseeing trip to breathtaking Misty Fjords National Monument--a transformational adventure not to be missed. These deep water fjords left by retreating glaciers left granite cliffs towering thousands of feet above the sea and countless waterfalls cascading into placid waters. The souvenir photos you'll take from the pontoons of the plane are worth the trip alone.
Day 7 - Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage
Day 8 - Vancouver Galleries, boutiques, colorful public markets, restaurants of every ethnicity: this vital port city has them all. Visit vibrant Chinatown and Stanley Park, with its 1,000 acres of forests, gardens, lakes and lawns in the heart of the city. Sample shore excursions: Highlights of Vancouver & Granville Island; Stanley Park & Scenic Grouse Mountain.
- *Fares are cruise only, per person in AUD, in complete twin room as specified, based on lead categories at publication date, inclusive of all taxes, fees and port expenses (which are subject to change). Featured fares are per person based on double occupancy, cruise only. Subject to availability. Onboard spending money is for guests 1 and 2 sharing a stateroom and is offered in the following amounts: cruises 7-9 days: interior, ocean-view, lanai and verandah staterooms receive US$400 per stateroom, and suites receive US$600 per stateroom. Onboard spending money is in U.S. dollars and is non-refundable, non-transferable, not for cash value, expires at the end of that cruise, and may not be used in the casino. Onboard Spending Money cannot be used to purchase or reserve shore excursions or onboard amenities in advance (must be done on board). Reduced Deposit is valid for new bookings only. Bookings made on voyages requiring immediate final payment are not eligible for a reduced deposit. Complimentary Pinnacle Grill dinner: per person for guests 1 and 2 sharing a stateroom and is not transferable or refundable nor redeemable for cash. Reservations and dining times will be assigned and a confirmation card will be placed in your stateroom upon embarkation day. Offer excludes Specialty Dining Events in the Pinnacle Grill such as Sel de Mer, De Librije, Master Chef’s Table and Sommelier Dinner. Beverage Card valued at US$25 per person is for kids or extra guests as a 3rd/4th guest in a stateroom and is not transferable or refundable nor redeemable for cash. Participants may order beverages one at a time and must be 21 years or older for alcoholic beverages. No sharing is permitted. Beverage management reserves the right to revoke the card if misused and to refuse service for any reason, including service of alcoholic beverages to intoxicated guests. Verandah and Suite offer: Premium Internet Package is per person for guests 1 and 2 sharing a stateroom and valued from $139.99 for a 7-day cruise, up to $699.99 for a 81+ day cruise. Offers are capacity controlled, and may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..