Mediterranean Dream Cruise
Launching in December 2018, ms Nieuw Statendam, a sister ship to Koningsdam and the second of our Pinnacle-class ships, features a design inspired by the fluid curves of musical instruments. Guests can savor her innovative specialty restaurants - from Sel de Mer to the Grand Dutch Cafe. Explore at America's Test Kitchen's cooking classes and hands-on workshops. And thrill to BBC Earth Experiences presentations at our spectacular two-story World Stage.
Inside from: $2899
Outside from: $3299
Balcony from: $3749
Suite from: $4899
10 Night cruise, from Civitavecchia (Rome), onboard the ms Nieuw Statendam in a Inside twin share cabin
All main meals and entertainment on board
Port charges and government fees
Holland America Line - Explore 4 promotion, valid for sale until 31 October 2019
Receive Up to US$600* Onboard Credit per cabin (depending on cabin category)
50% Reduced Deposit
Complimentary Pinnacle Grill Dinner
$25* Beverage Card (for Kids or extra guests)
Plus BONUS Deal Balcony & Suite guests also receive a Premium Internet Package
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Day 1 - Civitavecchia (Rome) In the footsteps of the Ceasar you will spend your time in the Eternal City. From the Roman Forum, it's a short walk to the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine and Palatine Hill. Across the Tiber River, the Sovereign State of the Vatican holds the key to the Sistine Chapel and Bernini's awesome colonnade.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Cartagena, Spain One of the principal ports of antiquity, Cartagena is your portal to the province of Murcia, famous for its prized rice, Calasparra. Paella, anyone?
Day 4 - Gibraltar This strategic link between the Atlantic and the Mediterranean has been ruled by the Spanish, British and Moors. As long as the Barbary Apes remain, the British will rule Gibraltar this is the tradition that has held for 350 years. These pesky primates are a favorite with visitors despite their incessant chatter and light-fingered ways. Ride to the top of the Rock for great views over the Strait of Gibraltar-on a clear day you'll see Africa.
Day 5 - Cadiz (Seville) Visit the town's historical centre, then head for Jerez de Frontera, the sherry capital of the world, or to Seville, famed for flamenco and the exquisite Alcazar Palace. Sample shore excursion: Cádiz, Sherry & Horses.
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - Barcelona Whatever your opinion about form over function, you'll have to admit that Gaudi made an impression on Barcelona with his modernist architecture. Do you love it or hate it? While you're here, stroll the Ramblas shopping avenue and visit the Gothic Quarter, or stop at a Benedictine monastery, and contemplate the bizarre works of Picasso at a museum dedicated only to him.
Day 8 - Marseille (Provence)
Day 9 - Monte Carlo, Monaco Nothing more than a tiny Principality, Monaco steals much more of the international limelight than its size decently permits. But it's the Grand Casino, of course, where you must peer into the enchanting Salon Rose to see its naked nymph clad ceiling. It's also the palace and the cathedral, the Rock of Monaco and the harbor, packed to the gills with million-dollar motor yachts: and those are just the modest one
Day 10 - Livorno (Florence) Access to the best of Tuscany: Florence, with its magnificent art and architecture and elegant shopping; Pisa's Leaning Tower; and ancient Lucca. Sample shore excursions: Tuscan Countryside & Wine Tasting; Florence & the Academia.
Day 11 - Civitavecchia (Rome) In the footsteps of the Ceasar you will spend your time in the Eternal City. From the Roman Forum, it's a short walk to the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine and Palatine Hill. Across the Tiber River, the Sovereign State of the Vatican holds the key to the Sistine Chapel and Bernini's awesome colonnade.
- *Fares are cruise only, per person in AUD, in complete twin room as specified, based on lead categories at publication date, inclusive of all taxes, fees and port expenses (which are subject to change). Featured fares are per person based on double occupancy, cruise only. Subject to availability. Onboard spending money is for guests 1 and 2 sharing a stateroom and is offered in the following amounts: cruises 7-9 days: interior, ocean-view, lanai and verandah staterooms receive US$400 per stateroom, and suites receive US$600 per stateroom. Onboard spending money is in U.S. dollars and is non-refundable, non-transferable, not for cash value, expires at the end of that cruise, and may not be used in the casino. Onboard Spending Money cannot be used to purchase or reserve shore excursions or onboard amenities in advance (must be done on board). Reduced Deposit is valid for new bookings only. Bookings made on voyages requiring immediate final payment are not eligible for a reduced deposit. Complimentary Pinnacle Grill dinner: per person for guests 1 and 2 sharing a stateroom and is not transferable or refundable nor redeemable for cash. Reservations and dining times will be assigned and a confirmation card will be placed in your stateroom upon embarkation day. Offer excludes Specialty Dining Events in the Pinnacle Grill such as Sel de Mer, De Librije, Master Chef’s Table and Sommelier Dinner. Beverage Card valued at US$25 per person is for kids or extra guests as a 3rd/4th guest in a stateroom and is not transferable or refundable nor redeemable for cash. Participants may order beverages one at a time and must be 21 years or older for alcoholic beverages. No sharing is permitted. Beverage management reserves the right to revoke the card if misused and to refuse service for any reason, including service of alcoholic beverages to intoxicated guests. Verandah and Suite offer: Premium Internet Package is per person for guests 1 and 2 sharing a stateroom and valued from $139.99 for a 7-day cruise, up to $699.99 for a 81+ day cruise. Offers are capacity controlled, and may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..