Creme de la Croatia - 8 Days, SAVE $294*
7 September 2019 - 17 October 2020
8 day tour departing Croatia.
7 nights accommodation onboard a Premium Boat.
7 breakfasts, 5 3-course lunches, 4 dinners (including Captain's farewell dinner).
7 days sailing the southern Adriatic Sea.
Opportunities to swim, snorkel, sightsee and soak up the sun.
Sightseeing in Dubrovnik (inc.
dinner cruise, one way bus transfer, and cable car) , Hvar, Korcula (wine tasting & village feast) and Split.
Entrance fee to Mljet National Park.
2 bath towels for personal use.
All port taxes and visitor fees.
Services of onboard captain and crew.
Escorted by an English speaking tour leader who travels with you onboard the cruise.
Airport arrival and departure transfers.
WAS $2945*, NOW $2651*, SAVE $294*.
Day 1 Croatia. Welcome to Split Upon arrival you will be met at the airport and transfered to Split harbour where the boat is docked. Following check-in and enjoy a guided tour of the beautiful city of Split. A historic city under UNESCO protection, you'll learn all about the fascinating history of this port city. Returning to the ship later this afternoon you'll enjoy a welcome drink where you can get to know your fellow guests a little better.
Day 2 Korcula Island. Early this morning we depart for Korcula, an island abundant with legends and tales, stopping for lunch in a secluded bay en route. In Korcula embark on a walking tour of the town followed by a visit to a local winery. In the evening you can continue your gourmet experience at one of the island's many bars or restaurants.
Day 3 Mljet Island. Travelling further south we head to the Island of Mljet. Here walk through the salt lakes of Mljet National Park before enjoying a boat ride to St Mary Isle, which is home to a Benedictine Monastery, abbey and Church from the 12th century. The adventurous at heart can opt to rent kayaks, bicycle or scooters to explore the National Park on their own. Returning to the boat for lunch we continue our journey onto Dubrovnik, arriving in the late afternoon. Before we dock in port your captain will take you on a cruise along the city walls, enjoy spectacular views of the magnificent old town whilst you savour a sumptuous buffet dinner onboard.
Day 4 Dubrovnik. This morning embark on a guided walking tour of Old Town, and later take a cable car to Srd Mountain where you can enjoy spectacular views of the city walls and the Elaphiti Islands. Spend the remainder of the afternoon and evening at your own leisure, for the more energetic amongst the group you might want to explore the famous walls of the city, which total 1,940m in length. Alternatively you might want to visit 'Stradun' a beautiful promenade within the city walls which opens out into a square at one end.
Day 5 Dubrovnik to Peljesac Peninsula. Morning departure from this magnificent town and continue our cruise towards the Peljesac peninsula, well known for its excellent wine. Before lunch we enjoy a short stop at one of the Elaphiti Islands, with their beautiful beaches and pristine scenery. Arriving to the Peljesac peninsula this afternoon we head inland to explore the surround rural area. We'll make our way to a a local farm before visiting a local village, here you will indulge in a typical village party with Croatian delicacies, an all-inclusive dinner with local dishes made from their own produce. After a fantastic evening of food and wine we'll transfer back to our boat for a relaxing nights sleep.
Day 6 Historic Hvar. An early morning departure takes us to Hvar, with a stop for lunch en route at the small island of Scedro and a swim at the Pakleni Islands. Arriving into Hvar this afternoon we explore the historical landmarks, hike up the town fort, and indulge in the city's myriad entertainment, with many restaurants, bars and cafes open long into the night. The longest and sunniest island in the Adriatic, Hvar is a beautiful Island to discover. The evening is free for you to enjoy one of the many bars and restaurants located close to the water.
Day 7 Zlatni Rat Beach. Our final stop is at the picturesque Island of Brac and the seaside town of Bol, where you can visit the famous sandy shores of Zlatni Rat beach. You'll have the opportunity to walk along the promenade or take a dip in the sea. Later this afternoon we head to the oldest Dalmatia wine cooperative (dating back to 1903) for a wine tasting session before returning to the boat this evening to enjoy a farewell captain's dinner and entertainment.
Day 8 Croatia. An early morning departure from Bol takes us back to Split. After disembarking the boat, you'll be transferred to the airport for your onward flight. Flights from Split Airport should be booked after 12 noon (not earlier) or alternatively consider booking an additional nights accommodation.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 9 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..