8 Day Discover North Vietnam Tour
HighlightsDay 1 Australia to Hanoi.
Depart Australia today on your Vietnam, China Southern, Malaysian Airlines (or other, subject to availability) full service flight to Hanoi, Vietnam.
Upon arrival, be met and transferred to the hotel. Note: Due to flight times and scheduling, some customers may depart the day before (day 0).Day 2 Hanoi Sapa & Cat Cat Village.
After early breakfast, the coach travel to Sapa (approx. 4 hours). Once in Sapa, be met by your guide and escorted to the hotel for check in and lunch. Then, take a short trek with a local guide to Cat Cat village; home of H'mong ethnic people and located in a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Trek down to the valley bottom and waterfall; take advantage of some photo stops before the walk back up to the bus.
Total walking time approx. 3 hours over 5-6km, walking difficulty 4/10, some moderate gradient.
Return to Sapa in the late afternoon and have dinner at the restaurantDay 3 Linh Ho to Lao Chai to Ta Van to Hanoi.
After breakfast, walk at an easy pace from Sapa to Y Linh Ho, then through rice terraces to Hmong village of Lao Chai. View stunning Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
After 2-3 hours of comfortable walking, rest with picnic lunch at Lao Chai Village, then on to Ta Van village - home of the Dzay ethnic people. Meet the coach and return to Hanoi in mid afternoon.
Total walking time approx. 3 hours over 5-6km, walking difficulty 4/10, some moderate gradient.Day 4 Hanoi to Halong Bay.
After breakfast depart for Halong Bay. Cross the Red River delta to reach the coast just before noon. Embark on an overnight cruise in the legendary seascape of Halong Bay. On board, enjoy delicious seafood-based buffet lunch. Visit scenic Sung Sot Cave and Titov Island. The program varies based on time of the year and weather. End the day out on deck for sunset before dinner.
Overnight: Onboard in a comfortable private cabin with attached bathroom.
Please note: Cruise itinerary, schedule & water sports are subject to change due to weather, tides & operating conditions.. Unused services are not subject to a refund.Day 5 Halong Bay to Hanoi.
At dawn, early Tai Chi is available on deck before breakfast. There is a chance to kayak in Drum Cave before checking out. The boat then cruises through Halong Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village and Dog Islet.Experience a simple cooking demonstration before lunch and transfer back to Hanoi. Day 6 Hanoi.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast and free time today. Hanoi Old City is easy to explore, with winding lanes, bustling traditional and modern restaurants and great shopping. Or, ask your travel agent about some of the optional tours.Day 7 Hanoi to Australia.
Conclude your Northern Vietnam experience with a transfer to the airport. Note that some flights may arrive in Australia on Day 8.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..