Croatia Island Express - 6 Days
From 2021-04-12 to 2021-10-11
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Mon 12 2021 to Apr Sat 17 2021AvailableFrom$1,035*
Apr Mon 19 2021 to Apr Sat 24 2021AvailableFrom$1,035*
Apr Mon 26 2021 to May Sat 01 2021AvailableFrom$1,035*
May Mon 03 2021 to May Sat 08 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
May Mon 10 2021 to May Sat 15 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
May Mon 17 2021 to May Sat 22 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
May Mon 24 2021 to May Sat 29 2021AvailableFrom$1,385*
May Mon 31 2021 to Jun Sat 05 2021AvailableFrom$1,385*
Jun Mon 07 2021 to Jun Sat 12 2021AvailableFrom$1,385*
Jun Mon 14 2021 to Jun Sat 19 2021AvailableFrom$1,385*
Jun Mon 21 2021 to Jun Sat 26 2021AvailableFrom$1,575*
Jun Mon 28 2021 to Jul Sat 03 2021AvailableFrom$1,575*
Jul Mon 05 2021 to Jul Sat 10 2021AvailableFrom$1,575*
Jul Mon 12 2021 to Jul Sat 17 2021AvailableFrom$1,575*
Jul Mon 19 2021 to Jul Sat 24 2021AvailableFrom$1,575*
Jul Mon 26 2021 to Jul Sat 31 2021AvailableFrom$1,575*
Aug Mon 02 2021 to Aug Sat 07 2021AvailableFrom$1,575*
Aug Mon 09 2021 to Aug Sat 14 2021AvailableFrom$1,575*
Aug Mon 16 2021 to Aug Sat 21 2021AvailableFrom$1,575*
Aug Mon 23 2021 to Aug Sat 28 2021AvailableFrom$1,575*
Aug Mon 30 2021 to Sep Sat 04 2021AvailableFrom$1,575*
Sep Mon 06 2021 to Sep Sat 11 2021AvailableFrom$1,575*
Sep Mon 13 2021 to Sep Sat 18 2021AvailableFrom$1,385*
Sep Mon 20 2021 to Sep Sat 25 2021AvailableFrom$1,385*
Sep Mon 27 2021 to Oct Sat 02 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
Oct Mon 04 2021 to Oct Sat 09 2021AvailableFrom$1,035*
Oct Mon 11 2021 to Oct Sat 16 2021AvailableFrom$1,035*
Continental breakfast daily and 4 (3-course) lunches.
5 nights accommodation aboard a 'Traditional En suite Ship' - A/C en-suite cabins with bunk beds (see Trip Notes for further details about ship category inclusions).
5 days sailing off the Dalmatian Coast in the Adriatic Sea.
Opportunities to swim, snorkel and soak up the sun.
Services of captain and onboard crew.
Complimentary WiFi onboard.
2 towels for personal use.
Linen and bedding.
Most port taxes and visitor fees.
Onboard water dispenser.
Below deck cabin (option to upgrade to upper/main deck available).
Day 1 - Dubrovnik Monday. Welcome to the charming walled city of Dubrovnik! Check-in commences after 14:00. There’s free time to explore the city independently, stroll along Stradun Main Street or head to the top of the city walls for some great views.
You may wish to join an optional guided tour of the city, or take a ride on the cable car to Srd Mountain. From the summit you can enjoy spectacular views of the Old Town, which starred in the hit TV show Game of Thrones. The evening is free in the city, before we set off tomorrow.
Day 2 - Sipan or Trstenik Dubrovnik - Sipan or Trstenik. This morning is free to relax onboard or wander back into Dubrovnik to further independently explore. We then cruise to either Sipan island or Trstenik. Sipan was a popular getaway for wealthy Dubrovnik families in the 15th century and there are many sprawling palaces on the island. The beaches are always quiet so it’s a fantastic place to relax and soak up some sun.
If we head to the pretty harbour town of Trstenik, then you can expect to see beautiful coves and unspoiled beaches. This quaint fishing village is located on the tip of the stunning Peljesac Peninsula and there are plenty of waterfront bars and restaurants for you to relax in. There’s time for a swim in the afternoon and we may be able to visit a local winery.
Day 3 - Korcula Sipan or Trstenik - Korcula. After breakfast, we set off for the island of Korcula and the town of the same name, arriving shortly after lunch. Korcula is famous for being the birthplace of the legendary merchant, explorer and writer, Marco Polo. The ancient walls of the town remind many travellers of Dubrovnik and the old town is very well preserved and full of architectural delights, including palaces and museums.
There’s an optional tour of the town and you can join a visit to a local winery. Alternatively, feel free to explore the narrow streets at your own pace and find a scenic seafront restaurant for dinner.
Day 4 - Hvar Korcula - Pakleni Islands - Hvar. We cruise to the pristine and secluded Pakleni Islands, home to lush pine forests and crystal-clear waters. Enjoy lunch with a view and swim in the turquoise waters of the Adriatic before we continue to Hvar, famous for its sunshine, lavender and wine.
There’s an optional sightseeing tour of Hvar town to see the amazing Renaissance cathedral, and the evening is free to relax in a bar or explore at leisure.
Day 5 - Brac Hvar - Brac - Split. Today we enjoy a visit to the most famous beach in Dalmatia, Zlatni Rat. The beach is located near the village of Bol, on Brac Island. After time to relax and explore this incredible setting we begin the final leg of our journey to Split, stopping for a swim in a secluded bay en route.
There’s an optional tour of UNESCO-listed Split on arrival, including the mighty Diocletian’s Palace. The final evening of your holiday is free to explore Split your way.
Day 6 - Split Saturday. Our Croatian cruising adventure comes to an end today after breakfast.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 07 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.