Panama Canal Package
Silversea’s purpose-built Silver Explorer expedition ship (formerly the Prince Albert II) has been designed specifically for navigating waters in some of the world’s most remote destinations, including both of earth’s polar regions. A strengthened hull with a Lloyd’s Register ice-class notation (1A) for passenger vessels enables Silver Explorer to safely push through ice floes with ease. A fleet of Zodiac boats allows Silversea Expedition guests to visit even the most off-the-beaten path locations and an expert Expedition Team provides insight and understanding to each unforgettable Silver Explorer cruise adventure.
Outside from: $7019
Return economy class airfare from Australia into Colon and out of Guayaquil including prepaid taxes
1 Nights pre-cruise accommodation staying at a hotel in Colon
8 Night cruise, from Colon to Guayaquil, onboard Silver Explorer in a twin share View Suite
All meals and entertainment on board
Complimentary beverages on board the ship (including select wines, champagnes and spirits)
Complimentary in-suite dining and 24-hour room service
In-suite beverage cabinet stocked with your preferred assortment of complimentary beverages
Guided Zodiac, land and sea tours, and shoreside activities led by the Expeditions Team
Enrichment lectures by a highly qualified Expeditions Team
Butler service in every suite
Port charges and government fees
BONUS Complimentary transfers between airport, hotel and ship
BONUS FREE Unlimited Wifi
BONUS Reduced Business Class Airfares available from select Australian gateways
BONUS SAVE 10% when you book and pay in full by 31 October 2019
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Other: Reception, Medical Centre, Experts Lecture Programme, Observation Lounge, Self Service Laundry, Security Safe, Boutique, Guest Relations Office, Duty-free shop, Concierge, Hair Salon, Future Cruise Sales
Relaxation: Steam Room, Sauna, Pedicures, Facial Treatments, Whirlpool, Beauty Salon, Manicures, Massage, Spa
Entertainment: Panorama Lounge, Humidor, Theatre, Connoisseur Club
Food and Drink: Grill, 24-hour Room Service
Fitness: Aerobics, Yoga, Jogging Track, Pilates, Fitness Center, Fitness Equipment, Personal Training
Day 1 - Colon, Panama
Day 2 - Colon, Panama
Day 2 - Panama Canal Transit
Day 3 - Darien Jungle
Day 4 - Bahia Solano
Day 4 - Utria Natinal Park (Nuqui Harbour), Colombia
Day 5 - Utria Natinal Park (Nuqui Harbour), Colombia
Day 6 - Gorgona Island
Day 7 - Isla de La Plata, Ecuador
Day 8 - Machala, Ecuador
Day 9 - Guayaquil, Ecuador
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..