Japan in A Week(Twin Room,Start Tokyo, End Osaka)
From 11/04/2020 to 03/10/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Sat 11 2020 to Apr Sat 18 2020AvailableFrom$3,715*
Apr Sat 25 2020 to May Sat 02 2020AvailableFrom$3,565*
May Sat 09 2020 to May Sat 16 2020AvailableFrom$3,565*
May Sat 23 2020 to May Sat 30 2020AvailableFrom$3,715*
Jun Sat 13 2020 to Jun Sat 20 2020AvailableFrom$3,565*
Jun Sat 27 2020 to Jul Sat 04 2020AvailableFrom$3,565*
Jul Sat 11 2020 to Jul Sat 18 2020AvailableFrom$3,565*
Aug Sat 15 2020 to Aug Sat 22 2020AvailableFrom$3,565*
Aug Sat 29 2020 to Sep Sat 05 2020AvailableFrom$3,565*
Sep Sat 12 2020 to Sep Sat 19 2020AvailableFrom$3,565*
Cool and comfy 3-star hotels are the name of the game throughout our week in Japan.
Re-fuel with a hearty breakfast included every day.
We'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East.
Taste it all - fresh sashimi, spicy ramen and delicious gourmet gyozas.
You'll be guided round Sapa by our super knowledgeable, fun and friendly Trip Manager, who will teach you about the local history, the regional delicacies and generally how to have a good time in this beautiful part of the world, while having your back with anything you want or need.
Day 1 - Arrive Tokyo Kon'nichiwa Tokyo! Welcome to this dazzling orchestra of light, sound and intersecting subway lines. This is the city where the future fuses with the past in the most fascinating way possible, and we'll have a free evening to bond, explore and soak it all in.
Day 2 - Tokyo It's time to get our teeth stuck into Tokyo today, with a local guide taking us on a fascinating sightseeing tour, from Asakusa Sensoji Temple, to the Imperial Palace and the the Meji Jingu shrine, we'll soon discover that this city isn't just about neon lights - it respects its heritage, too.
Day 3 - Tokyo Now you're well acquainted with this unique city, the day's all yours to get exploring. Check out some traditional bars at the Izakaya Alleys, head to a cat cafe and do some petting while you sip your tea, or check out the beautiful Ueno Park that's teeming with museums, zoos and historical monuments. This evening, join us at the world famous Robot Restaurant Show, an insane display of robotics, dancing and pyrotechnics that brings cabaret into the 21st century.
Day 4 - Tokyo to Kyoto Today it's time to take that famous example of Japanese efficiency, the aptly named bullet train.Our train will whizz us past the iconic Mount Fuji, of which we'll hopefully grab a glimpse, before heading for the zen gardens and teahouses of Kyoto. We'll waste no time with a sightseeing tour, exploring this glorious showcase of ancient Japan.
Day 5 - Kyoto Today is yours to walk the sublime gardens, explore mystical temples and marvel at the architecture of this unforgettable city. We recommend taking the opportunity for a half day trip to Nara, where you'll find the towering 8th century Great Buddha, as well as numerous examples of beautiful shrines and temples, alongside the roaming, slightly cheeky deer.
Day 6 - Kyoto There is still so much to see in Kyoto today. Don a kimono and check out the bamboo forest, take some photos at the iconic Yasaka Pagoda or spot Geishas in the Gion district.
Day 7 - Kyoto to Osaka It's just a short trip to Osaka this morning...and we have the whole day to explore. There's plenty of time to fit in Universal Studios, Osaka castle or simply wander down Dontonburi tasting all of the delicious street food. Opt for the Izakaya dinner tonight for one last family meal before our sad goodbyes tomorrow.
Day 8 - End Osaka Our trip ends after breakfast in Osaka today. We'll say farewell to Japan and our new friends, but the memories we made here will stick with us forever. Tokyo Day 1 Half day Tokyo Sightseeing with local guide Imperial Palace See the Meiji Jingu Shrine, Harajuku & Shibuya Crossing. Visit Asakusa Sensoji Temple & Nakamise Street Kyoto Day 2 See Fushimi Inari Shrine
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..