Mediterranean Romance Cruise
Launching in December 2018, ms Nieuw Statendam, a sister ship to Koningsdam and the second of our Pinnacle-class ships, features a design inspired by the fluid curves of musical instruments. Guests can savor her innovative specialty restaurants—from Sel de Mer to the Grand Dutch Cafe. Explore at America’s Test Kitchen’s cooking classes and hands-on workshops. And thrill to BBC Earth Experiences presentations at our spectacular two-story World Stage.
Inside from: $3699
Outside from: $3999
Balcony from: $4949
12 Night cruise, from Venice to Barcelona, onboard Nieuw Amsterdam in an inside twin share cabin
All main meals and entertainment on board
Port charges and government fees
Holland America Line - Explore 4 promotion, valid for sale until 31 October 2019
Receive Up to US$800* Onboard Credit per cabin (depending on cabin category)
50% Reduced Deposit
Complimentary Pinnacle Grill Dinner
$25* Beverage Card (for Kids or extra guests)
Plus BONUS Deal Balcony & Suite guests also receive a Premium Internet Package
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Relaxation: Whirlpool, Sauna, Spa, Steam Room, Facial Treatments, Hot Stone Therapy, Hydro Massage Pool, Thermal Suite, Greenhouse Spa & Salon, Lido Pool, The Retreat
Other: Boutique, Art Gallery, Atrium, Shops, Concierge, Culinary Arts Center, Observation Deck
Recreational: Library, Club HAL, The Loft
Technology: Internet Cafe, Digital Workshop
Fitness: Basketball, Fitness Center, Volleyball
Food and Drink: Canaletto Restaurant, Italian Restaurant, Piano Bar, Manhattan, Sports Bar, Lido Bar, The Verandah, Pinnacle Grill, Explorations Cafe, Lido Casual Restaurant, Terrace Grill, Cabanas, Atrium Bar, Tamarind Restaurant and Silk Den Lounge, Asian Restaurant, Seafood Shack, Main Dining Room, Veranda, Kitchen
Entertainment: Photo Gallery, Show Lounges, Panorama Lounge, Explorers Lounge, Neptune Lounge, Crow's Nest
Day 1 - Venice, Italy Discover la Serenissima by gondola and ride with someone special under the Bridge of Sighs; wonder at the opulence of Ducal palaces and try on a gaudy, feather-bedecked Carnival mask. Linger over cappuccino on the Ca d'Oro, and be sure to dodge the pigeons in the Piazza before you step into San Marco Cathedral for an eyeful of giltwork and divine frescoes.
Day 2 - Venice, Italy Discover la Serenissima by gondola and ride with someone special under the Bridge of Sighs; wonder at the opulence of Ducal palaces and try on a gaudy, feather-bedecked Carnival mask. Linger over cappuccino on the Ca d'Oro, and be sure to dodge the pigeons in the Piazza before you step into San Marco Cathedral for an eyeful of giltwork and divine frescoes.
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Dubrovnik The massive city walls of Dubrovnik enclose an enchanting World Heritage site: tall, medieval houses and marble-paved squares, meticulously repaired since the 1991 shelling.
Day 5 - Kotor Kotor is located along one of Montenegro's most beautiful bays. First settled during the days of ancient Rome, the city today has a well preserved urban centre with a vibrant community. Medieval architecture and numerous monuments of cultural heritage have made Kotor a UNESCO listed “World Natural and Historical Heritage Site."
Day 6 - Kerkira (Corfu) Fortresses flank your entrance to this most beautiful of the Ionians. Lose yourself in the Venetian old town or head north for dramatic seascapes. Sample shore excursion: Achillion Palace & Private Villa.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Naples (Pompeii)
Day 9 - Civitavecchia (Rome) In the footsteps of the Ceasar you will spend your time in the Eternal City. From the Roman Forum, it's a short walk to the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine and Palatine Hill. Across the Tiber River, the Sovereign State of the Vatican holds the key to the Sistine Chapel and Bernini's awesome colonnade.
Day 10 - Livorno (Florence) Access to the best of Tuscany: Florence, with its magnificent art and architecture and elegant shopping; Pisa's Leaning Tower; and ancient Lucca. Sample shore excursions: Tuscan Countryside & Wine Tasting; Florence & the Academia.
Day 11 - Monte Carlo, Monaco Nothing more than a tiny Principality, Monaco steals much more of the international limelight than its size decently permits. But it's the Grand Casino, of course, where you must peer into the enchanting Salon Rose to see its naked nymph clad ceiling. It's also the palace and the cathedral, the Rock of Monaco and the harbor, packed to the gills with million-dollar motor yachts: and those are just the modest one
Day 12 - Sete From the fishing town of Sete tour to the turreted medieval town of Carcassonne, teeming with cafés specializing in the region's famous cassoulet. Sample shore excursion: A Day in Carcassonne.
Day 13 - Barcelona Whatever your opinion about form over function, you'll have to admit that Gaudi made an impression on Barcelona with his modernist architecture. Do you love it or hate it? While you're here, stroll the Ramblas shopping avenue and visit the Gothic Quarter, or stop at a Benedictine monastery, and contemplate the bizarre works of Picasso at a museum dedicated only to him.
Upper Verandah Deck
Upper Verandah Deck
Lower Promenade Deck
Lower Promenade Deck
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..