Greek Island Hopper Fixed, 11 Days, SAVE 10%*
Valid for select departures 1 January - 31 December 2020
11 day Busabout Tour departing Athens.
10 nights accommodation.
History, myrhology and cultural talks.
Guided orientations of each island.
Exclusive discounts for bars, restaurants, water sports, clothing and jewellery stores.
Bar crawls on Mykonos and Ios.
Paros full-day boat trip with BBQ lunch.
Your fantastic Busabout crew.
All ferry transport.
Transfers to and from ports.
WAS $1749*, NOW $1574*, SAVE $175*.
Day 1 Athens. Our adventure begins in Athens as we head out to explore the famous sights of the Greek capital. There is a lot to see in this bustling city, but make sure to see the Acropolis and grab those #instagold moments
Day 2 Athens to Mykonos. We cruise to the stunning island of Mykonos. Arriving early afternoon, head out to soak up the sun and visit the beachfront cafes. Explore the cobbled streets and catch the incredible sunset on our orientation walk.
Day 3 Mykonos. Relax in the warm Mediterranean sun on your free day. Chill at Paradise Beach or explore the white buildings, turquoise skies and beautiful beaches. Mykonos is famous for its nightlife so tonight enjoy it to the max.
Day 4 Mykonos to Paros. We set sail to picture-perfect Paros. Get lost in the whitewashed streets or relax by the beach. Tonight join an optional Greek experience including traditional food, dancing and plate smashing. Opa Finish by soaking up the vibrant atmosphere of Parikia town.
Day 5 Paros. Jump aboard our traditional wooden sailing boat as we cruise around Paros and its islands. We spark up a delicious Greek BBQ and hit multiple swim stops in the clear blue water. Tonight we head for cocktails and karaoke to sing the night away.
Day 6 Paros to Santorini. Welcome to the striking volcanic island of Santorini We grab a late lunch and enjoy an afternoon taking in the scenic views and the famous Black Beach. Alternatively, feel free to explore the island after dark and discover its stylish night life.
Day 7 Santorini. Today you have free time to enjoy the dazzling panoramas of whitewashed buildings on caldera edges. Alternatively, join us for an optional excursion to Fira and enjoy an afternoon of astounding views and retail therapy. We end the day in picturesque Oia with a picnic dinner and sundowners while watching the Santorini sunset.
Day 8 Santorini to Ios. Our island adventure continues as we hop across to island number four: Ios. Hit the beach to enjoy the epic water sports This evening we offer a deliciously cheesy optional dinner of all you can eat pizza, followed by a raucous bar crawl to all of Ios' infamous bars.
Day 9 Ios. Enjoy Mylopotas Beach, explore the village or take a short hike in the hills during your free day. Tonight meet your guide for a group dinner then we head into town for an epic pub crawl to remember.
Day 10 Ios to Athens. It is time to leave island life behind as we depart for the mainland and sail back to Athens. Take the opportunity to head out for the final night with your new friends and tell the tales of a week exploring the Greek Islands.
Day 11 Athens. We enjoy our final breakfast before check out.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin or multishare unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..