Paradise awaits at Naviti Fiji, set like a sparkling jewel within the stunning natural beauty of Fiji's famous Coral Coast This luxury resort sits on the southwestern side of mainland Viti Levu, at the perfect midway point between Nadi and Suva, amid sugarcane, pine, and all the beauty of the South Pacific. Think golden sand beaches, luxe sophistication and warm Fijian hospitality where nothing is too much trouble, all cocooned within 38 acres of lush tropical gardens. Keep your feet in the sand and your head in the clouds when you stay in this little slice of heaven, an unforgettable experience whether you're here for work or play
The newly-renovated rooms at Naviti Fiji are finished to a luxe, contemporary Fijian style to evoke sultry, sun-kissed days and endless summer nights. The views from your private balcony or patio will captivate and enchant. The swim-up pool bar will satisfy your island thirst, while the landscaped tropical gardens will inspire dreamy wanderings and shady relaxation. This world class resort also boasts its own executive 9-hole golf course, 4 tennis courts, giant chessboard and fully-equipped gym. For adventure-seekers there's the option of snorkelling or canoeing, as well as a host of other activities the friendly staff will be only too happy to arrange for you Naviti Fiji also offers a Kid's Club for peace of mind. Use the opportunity to enjoy the nightly entertainment or create your own fun at one of the 3 top-quality restaurants and bars. For ultimate luxe check out at Naviti Joy on Day Spa with its unparalleled atmosphere of tranquillity, beauty, and vitality you'll blissed-out and stress-free in no time
Would you believe that Naviti Fiji is merely an oasis amidst the sea of abundant natural beauty and cultural treasures that make up the Coral Coast? This means it's the perfect outpost for exploring everything the region has to offer From organised tours to local villages, cascading waterfalls or historic caves, to hikes through the jungle or stunning Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park. Explore the vibrant world that awaits under azure waves, including bright coral and diverse marine life, or keep your head above water (if you can) when you surf the world-famous breaks. Do as much or as little as you want it's all here waiting for you
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..