Loch Lomond and Stirling Castle
A day spent in the land of Scots heroes Rob Roy, Robert the Bruce and William Wallace. You travel to Stirling Castle, where you can visit this imposing stronghold, favourite residence of the Stuart kings and where Mary Queen of Scots was crowned. You then continued into the beautiful forested hills of the Trossachs National Park and stop for lunch in Aberfoyle. After lunch you 'take the high road' to Loch Lomond and you will travel through the protected lands of Scotland's first National Park. The route you take is along the eastern shores, a beautiful sheltered stretch of the loch and the perfect place to enjoy a walk along the 'bonny banks'. You can enjoy the view of the loch and walk in the footsteps of Scotland's famous high- land folk hero, Rob Roy MacGregor. From here you return to Edinburgh in the late afternoon.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..