Hotel Indigo Manchester - Victoria Street
At the gateway to the Northern Quarter, with its laid-back Bohemian vibe, sits Hotel Indigo Manchester - Victoria Station hotel. Just a short distance from Manchester City Centre, and a one-minute walk from Manchester Victoria train station. This is a neighbourhood where anybody with an idea can change the world - it is a place where the norm is challenged, and different ways of thinking are celebrated. In the streets that make up our neighbourhood you will find evidence of our tough industrial past. A world-famous heritage illustrated by the worker bee motif, adopted by Manchester during the industrial revolution.
Our neighbourhood also has a deep rooted past in music with many varying scenes being kick started in the local streets which surround us, and it is also something of a mecca for DJs. It is home to the creative industries, and fashion design, reflecting the textile industry that helped create our remarkable quarter. Step through our front door into the original Victorian building where many features have been retained whilst embracing contemporary design. With 187 contemporary bedrooms also blending perfectly with the city's Victorian and Industrial past. Our restaurant and cocktail bar is perfect for meeting with friends and family or a treat of afternoon tea in the coffee-tea lounge.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..