Teach English in France, 4 weeks
1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021
1 month homestay programme tour in France.
28 nights private room accommodation with a host family.
Pickup at local train station / airport.
Full support from local in-country staff.
24-hour emergency support.
A true cultural exchange program. You may be based in the residential suburbs of Paris, a regional city such as Marseilles, Lyon or Montpellier or you may find yourself in Cannes, the playground of the rich and famous. Prefer the countryside? Then the mountains of the Alps or Pyrenees could be your new backyard, or the idyllic countryside of Provence. Wherever you go, you'll be sure of a warm welcome into your new family. Experience European life and culture whilst improving your linguistic skills and helping members of your host family with their English. Explore the beautiful countryside and vibrant and historic towns in your plentiful spare time. No teaching experience required, this is mainly conversational learning and homework assistance. You will have your own comfortable room and share home-cooked meals around the family dinner table. 8 weeks stay $1,545. 12 weeks $1,795.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on share accommodation unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..