Bali Turtle Conservation, 2 weeks
1 September 2019 - 30 June 2020
14 day volunteer tour in Bali.
13 nights bunk-room accommodation in a shared house.
Arrival orientation briefing.
Social and cultural activities.
Pre-departure helpdesk, local in-country team and 24hr emergency support.
The Turtle Conservation project is located on the charming island of Nusa Penida, a 45 minute speedboat ride from mainland Bali. The project is in its early stages and you will work alongside a local team and help protect the endangered sea turtles of Indonesia. You will contribute to turtle conservation by working at our turtle conservation centre. Depending on the time of the year, since turtles do not nest all year round, you may be identifying turtle species, collecting eggs, monitoring nests or helping hatchlings get safely out to sea. Your Bali experience starts with 5 days of exciting adventures and activities where we explore Ubud and its beautiful surrounding areas, before heading to the turtles from week 2 onwards. The culture and tradition of Ubud complements perfectly your beach time and role as a wildlife warrior.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on share accommodation unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..