Sri Lanka Elephant Conservation, 2 weeks
1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021
15 day volunteer tour in Sri Lanka.
14 nights of multi-share accommodation.
Arrival orientation briefing.
Support and assistance from your co-ordinator throughout your time on your placement.
Airport pickup and return transfers.
Pre-departure helpdesk, local in-country team and 24hr emergency support.
Sri Lanka's remaining few thousand wild elephants are in grave danger and saving them is the mission of this award winning conservation project. A wide range of individual activities are designed to achieve long term, sustainable harmony between elephants and humans in the area, and you'll be involved in many or most of them whilst you're here. You'll work alongside scientists and conservationists, tracking and monitoring the abundant wildlife and you'll spend time with local villagers learning about the challenges they face and together seeking solutions. You'll receive in-depth training so you can hit the ground running, learning all about field techniques before you head out into the jungle. 2 weeks $2,095, 3 weeks $2,695, 4 weeks $3,095
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on share accommodation unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.